> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Brittany Pierce (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — notes: one dig in IU Southeast’s 3-2 home win over Campbellsville last Thursday; team records: 13-10 overall, 5-1 KIAC.
• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, So.) — top performance: No. 3 singles win (6-0, 6-0) and No. 1 doubles victory (8-4) in the Grenadiers’ 9-0 victory last Saturday at St. Louis College of Pharmacy; team records: 6-5 overall, 5-0 KIAC.
• Lauren Bratcher (Vincennes volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 135 assists, 22 digs, 14 kills, eight blocks, three aces; top performance: team-high 48 assists, eight digs, six kills and five blocks in the Trailblazers’ 3-2 victory over Kaskaskia at the Lincoln Land October Invitational last Saturday; team record: 22-7.
• Jason Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 127th at the Wilmington (Ohio) College Fall Classic last Friday, 27:33.06.
• Mathew Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 201st at the Wilmington (Ohio) College Fall Classic last Friday, 28:29.8.
• Shelby Hoskins (Tennessee-Martin volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 26 kills, 13 blocks, six digs, two aces; top performance: career-high 18 kills, match- and career-high nine blocks and three digs in the Skyhawks’ 3-2 home victory against Belmont last Saturday; team records: 8-14 overall, 4-4 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Alissa Knable (Southern Indiana women’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 21st at the Fast Cats Classic last Saturday in Owensboro, Ky., 19:30.1.
• Emily Knight (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 30 digs, five assists, four aces; top performance: 14 digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 last Friday to Georgetown (Ky.) at Union (Ky.); team records: 13-10 overall, 5-1 KIAC.
• Melvin Posey (Georgetown (Ky.) football, Sr.) — notes: 23 rushing yards on six carries and 6 receiving yards on one reception in the Tigers’ 41-35 home win over the University of the Cumberlands last Saturday; team records: 7-0 overall, 2-0 Mid-South Conference.
• Kaitlin Robinett (Evansville women’s soccer, Jr.) — notes: one shot and one shot on goal in the Purple Aces’ 2-0 home win over Northern Iowa last Saturday; team records: 4-7-3 overall, 3-1-1 Missouri Valley Conference.
• Jared Santana (Wabash men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: Santana ran a time of 28:54.6 last Saturday at the Manchester Invitational.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 11th at the Manchester Invitational last Saturday, 26:58.9.
• Brandi Waller (Middle Tennessee State volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 28 kills, six blocks, three digs; top performance: 13 kills and team-high two blocks in the Blue Raiders’ 3-1 home victory over Florida Atlantic last Friday; team records: 7-18 overall, 4-4 Sun Belt Conference.