> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 15 digs, two aces; notes: seven digs in the Beavers’ 3-0 home setback last Saturday to Hanover; team records: 13-12 overall, 3-3 HCAC.
• Ethan Cook (Franklin football, Jr.) — notes: four carries for 46 yards in the Grizzlies’ 69-0 triumph last Saturday at Anderson; team records: 4-2 overall, 4-0 HCAC.
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, So.) — notes: 62 rushing yards on 17 carries, 39 receiving yards on four receptions in the Panthers’ 40-13 win last Saturday at Bluffton; team records: 4-2 overall, 4-0 HCAC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 27 digs, three assists; notes: nine digs in a 3-0 loss to Georgetown (Ky.) last Saturday at Union (Ky.); team records: 13-10 overall, 5-1 KIAC.
• Elizabeth Fuchs (Spalding women’s cross country, So.) — notes: 249th at the Wilmington (Ohio) College Fall Classic last Friday, 22:51.39.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, So.) — notes: 17th at the DePauw Small College Classic last Saturday and Sunday with a two-round score of 159, 17-over-par (76 in the first round, 83 in the final).
• Lucy Knott (Bellarmine volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 17 kills, six digs, five blocks, one ace; notes: seven kills, two digs and match-high two blocks in the Knights’ 3-0 victory over Findlay last Sunday at the Great Lakes Valley Conference/Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Crossover Classic in Aurora, Ill.; team records: 11-5 overall, 6-3 GLVC.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: two shots in the Bears’ 2-0 home victory over Carson-Newman last Saturday; team records: 12-1 overall, 8-0 South Atlantic Conference.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 240th at the Wilmington (Ohio) College Fall Classic last Friday, 22:39.97.
• Ashley Ricks (UAB volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: seven blocks, six kills; notes: four blocks and two kills in the Blazers’ 3-1 home win over Middle Tennessee State on Tuesday; team records: 13-11 overall, 5-3 Conference USA.
• Bryce Very (IUPUI men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 38th at the Earl Yestingsmeier Invitational on Monday and Tuesday in Muncie with a three-round score of 234, 24-over-par (81 in the first round, 80 in the second, 73 in the final).