> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Georgetown native, So.) — notes: eighth in the 3,200 relay (7:52.42) and the 1,500 (4:00.72) at the Shamrock Invitational last Thursday through Saturday in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
• Kelsea Bedan (Spalding softball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 1-for-7, one run scored; notes: 1-for-2 with a run scored in the Golden Eagles’ 7-3 victory over Ohio Valley at the National Collegiate Sports Invitational on Monday, March 11 in Myrtle Beach, S.C.; team record: 6-3.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s track, Jr.) — notes: fifth in the 1,500 (3:57.5) and the 400 hurdles (59.83) at the Early Bird Relays on Saturday in Cincinnati. The Bearcats won the meet with 171 points.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, So.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 2-1 loss in 12 innings on Saturday at Drury, one inning pitched, no runs allowed, one hit, one walk and one strikeout; team records: 5-7 overall, 1-1 GLVC; Dixon’s record: 0-0.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 9-for-28, nine runs scored, six RBIs, two doubles, one home run; top performance: 2-for-4 with four RBIs, two runs scored and a two-run homer in the Golden Eagles’ 15-1 victory in five innings over Cairn at the National Collegiate Sports Invitational on Monday, March 11 in Myrtle Beach, S.C.; team record: 6-3.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 32nd in the 1,500 at the Early Bird Relays on Saturday in Cincinnati, 6:18.17.
• Bryce Very (IUPUI men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 67th at the Benbow Invitational March 11-12 in Jacksonville, Fla., with a two-round score of 164, 22-over-par (82 in the first round, 82 in the final).
• Kyle Briner (Lee baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, three innings pitched, two runs allowed (both earned), four hits, two strikeouts, no walks; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Flames’ 6-5 home loss last Tuesday against Lindsey Wilson, no runs allowed, no hits, no walks, no strikeouts; team records: 23-6 overall, 11-3 Southern States Athletic Conference.
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Sr.) — notes: eighth in the 1,500 (4:00.85) and 1,600 relay (3:39.49) and 13th in the 800 (2:00) at the Early Bird Relays on Saturday in Cincinnati.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 1-2 singles record, 0-3 doubles record; notes: No. 3 singles win (6-1, 6-1) and No. 2 doubles loss (9-8) in the Screaming Eagles’ 5-4 victory on Monday, March 11 at Webber International; team record: 5-4.
• Brandon White (Lewis men’s golf, Sr.) — top performance: eighth at the Illinois-Springfield Spring Invitational last weekend in St. Louis with a one-round score of 76, 5-over-par.