> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 42 digs, nine aces, three assists, two blocks, one kill; top performance: 13 digs and match-high three aces in the Beavers’ 3-2 victory over New York University last Saturday at the Rochester (N.Y.) Institute of Technology Invitational; team records: 6-7 overall, 0-1 HCAC.
• Ethan Cook (Franklin football, Jr.) — notes: three receptions for 22 yards, one carry for 12 yards and three kickoff returns for 67 yards in Franklin’s 48-27 win last Saturday at Manchester; team records: 1-2 overall, 1-0 HCAC.
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, So.) — top performance: team-high 87 rushing yards on 16 carries and one touchdown (1 yard) and two kickoff returns for 33 yards in the Panthers’ 28-24 home win over Mount St. Joseph last Saturday; team records: 1-2 overall, 1-0 HCAC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — notes: Davidson played in IU Southeast’s 3-0 win last Saturday at Brescia; team records: 7-5 overall, 4-2 KIAC.
• Will Dixon (Marian men’s tennis, Sr.) — weekly stats: 2-2 doubles record; top performance: No. 1 doubles victory (8-4) in the Knights’ 6-0 win on Tuesday at St. Francis; team records: 5-2 overall, 4-1 Mid-Central College Conference.
• Elizabeth Fuchs (Spalding women’s cross country, So.) — notes: 249th overall and 149th in division two at the National Catholic Cross Country Invitational last Friday in South Bend, 23:05.3.
• Lucy Knott (Bellarmine volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 22 kills, 10 blocks, six aces, six digs; top performance: team-high 10 kills in the Knights’ 3-0 loss last Saturday at Southern Indiana; team records: 4-2 overall, 1-1 GLVC.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: three shots and one shot on goal in the Bears’ 2-1 overtime win against Catawba on Wednesday; team records: 5-1 overall, 2-0 South Atlantic Conference.
• Trey Pfund (Marian men’s golf, Sr.) — top performance: sixth at the Holy Cross Invitational on Monday and Tuesday in South Bend with a two-round score of 152, 12-over-par (74 in the first round, 78 in the final).
• Ashley Ricks (UAB volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: nine kills, four digs, three blocks; notes: six kills and match-high two blocks in the Blazers’ 3-0 victory over Jacksonville State last Saturday at the Purdue Active Ankle Challenge; team record: 6-8.
• Stephanie Smith (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Jr.) — top performance: No. 3 doubles win (8-5) in the Screaming Eagles’ 7-2 home win over Cedarville last Saturday; team record: 1-0.