> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Sr.) — recent stats: six digs; notes: three digs in the Beavers’ 3-0 home loss to Bethany at the Sommer Center Spiketacular last Friday; team record: 0-4.
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s cross country, Georgetown native, Jr.) — top performance: third at the Mid-America Opener on Saturday in Evansville, 18:36.82.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — recent stats: seven digs; notes: four digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 loss last Thursday at Lindsey Wilson; team records: 1-1 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Kylie Flanagan (Marian volleyball, Fr.) — notes: one dig in the Knights’ 3-1 loss to Davenport (Mich.) at the Taylor/Indiana Wesleyan Labor Day Challenge last Friday and Saturday in Upland; Flanagan has played in three of Marian’s first four matches this season; team record: 3-1.
• Leah Mattingly (Ball State women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: one shot in the Cardinals’ 2-1 home victory over Northern Iowa on Aug. 23; Mattingly also has played in Ball State’s other two regular-season matches and its exhibition contest against Butler on Aug. 16; team record: 2-1.
• Murphy Sheets (Wabash men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: eighth at the Wabash Hokum Karem on Saturday, 30:31.8.
• Abbie Shelton (Spalding volleyball, Fr.) — notes: one assist and one dig in the Golden Eagles’ 3-0 victory over the State University of New York-Geneseo last Friday at the New York University Labor Day Invitational; team record: 2-1.
• Kori Siebert (Hanover women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 14th at the Asbury Chick-fil-A Invitational on Saturday, 22:33.5; the Panthers won the meet.
• Haley Garr (Wright State volleyball, Fr.) — recent stats: 21 kills, 10 digs, six blocks, four aces; notes: six digs, five kills and team-high two aces in the Raiders’ 3-0 loss to host Western Carolina last Friday at the Western Carolina University Invitational; team record: 1-3.
• Isaak Haas (Northern Kentucky men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 62nd at the Flyer 5K in Kettering, Ohio, on Saturday, 17:05.8.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Jr.) — recent stats: six kills, four digs, two service aces; notes: three kills, two digs and two aces in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 setback last Thursday at Lindsey Wilson; team records: 1-1 overall, 1-0 KIAC.