> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Georgetown native, So.) — notes: 10th in the 3,000 at the Kentucky Invitational on Friday and Saturday, 8:36.4.
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: seven points per game, 6-of-15 field goals, 2-of-8 3-pointers, 7-of-8 free throws, nine rebounds, seven assists, two steals; notes: 11 points, shooting 3-of-9 from the field, 1-of-4 from 3-point range and 4-of-4 from the line, five rebounds and two steals in the Golden Eagles’ 81-59 victory on Saturday at Blackburn; team records: 4-8 overall, 3-2 SLIAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: four points per game, 3-of-8 field goals, 0-of-3 3-pointers, 2-of-2 free throws, eight rebounds, six assists, three steals; notes: eight points, eight rebounds, four assists and team-high two steals in the Saints’ 89-84 home loss on Saturday at Olivet Nazarene; team records: 7-14 overall, 3-10 Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Division II.
• Johnell Hardin (Spalding men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 2.7 points per game, 4-of-7 field goals, 0-of-2 3-pointers, 12 assists, five rebounds, three steals; notes: game-high six assists and two points in Spalding’s 79-49 home win over Webster last Thursday; team records: 8-6 overall, 5-0 SLIAC.
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Sr.) — notes: Chwalek was named the Atlantic Sun Conference Men’s Athlete of the Week last Wednesday.
• Jack Eckert (Iowa men’s track, Jr.) — notes: ninth in the shot put at the Iowa Open last Saturday, 11.92 meters; 12th in long jump, 5.87 meters; 23rd in the 60 dash preliminaries, 7.5.
• Cody Jackson (Anderson men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: two points per game, 2-of-12 field goals, 0-of-4 3-pointers, two rebounds, two steals; notes: four points and two steals in the Ravens’ 69-40 loss on Wednesday at Rose-Hulman; team records: 7-8 overall, 3-5 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 3-of-13 field goals, 3-of-5 3-pointers, 0-of-1 free throws, 10 rebounds, nine assists; notes: team-high nine rebounds, game-high seven assists and three points in the Hawks’ 78-70 home loss on Saturday to Southern Indiana; team records: 6-7 overall, 1-4 GLVC.