> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Shelby Miller (Maryville women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 13.5 points per game, 8-of-20 field goals, 5-of-12 3-pointers, 6-of-6 free throws, eight rebounds, four assists, two steals; top performance: 14 points, shooting 5-of-13 from the field, 2-of-8 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the stripe, four rebounds and team-high two steals in the Saints’ 72-64 loss last Thursday at William Jewell; team records: 8-7 overall, 4-3 GLVC.
• Chris O’Connor (Marian men’s track, Jr.) — top performance: second in the high jump at the Wabash Robert H. Johnson Little Giant Invitational on Saturday, 6-2 3/4.
• Terence Billups (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jeffersonville native, So.) — weekly stats: five points per game, 4-of-7 field goals, 2-of-4 3-pointers, three rebounds, three blocks; notes: five points, three rebounds and three blocks in the Grenadiers’ 97-92 double-overtime home victory over Asbury on Saturday; team records: 17-3 overall, 7-0 KIAC.
• James Borengasser (Spalding men’s track, Borden native, Jr.) — notes: 24th in the 800 at the Wabash Robert H. Johnson Little Giant Invitational on Saturday, 2:23.79; 38th in the mile run, 5:13.74.
• Jaime Leon (Thomas More men’s track, Jeff native, Louisville Trinity graduate, Fr.) — notes: 45th in the mile run at the Wabash Robert H. Johnson Little Giant Invitational on Saturday, 6:06.78.
Weekly stats are from last Tuesday to Monday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @NT_KevinHarris.