> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Josh Sampson (Wabash wrestling, Jr.) — top performance: second in the 157-pound division with a 3-1 record at the Little State Invitational last weekend in Indianapolis.
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: three rebounds and two points in the Golden Eagles’ 65-62 home win over Eureka last Saturday; team records: 2-2 overall, 1-0 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 8.5 points per game, 4-of-17 field goals, 4-of-14 3-pointers, 5-of-6 free throws, five rebounds; top performance: team- and season-high 11 points, shooting 3-of-11 from the field, 3-of-10 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the stripe, and three rebounds in the Saints’ 93-59 home loss to Bethel on Tuesday; team records: 3-8 overall, 1-5 Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Division II.
• Cody Jackson (Anderson men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: Jackson saw action in the Ravens’ 75-45 home loss last Saturday to Transylvania; team records: 3-2 overall, 1-1 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: five points and two assists in the Hawks’ 81-74 home win over Lindenwood last Saturday; team record: 3-2.
• Shelby Miller (Maryville women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: seven points per game, 2-of-12 field goals, 2-of-8 3-pointers, 8-of-8 free throws, five rebounds, four steals, two assists; notes: nine points, game-high three steals, three rebounds and two assists in the Saints’ 81-29 home win over Benedictine last Friday; team records: 4-3 overall, 1-0 GLVC.
• Chris O’Connor (Marian men’s track, Jr.) — notes: fourth in the high jump at the University of Indianapolis Invitational last Saturday, 1.83 meters; eighth in the 600-meter run, 1:32.47.
Weekly stats are from last Thursday to Wednesday. If you have any information on an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.