> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-13, three runs scored, one RBI; notes: 1-for-3 with a run scored in the Sycamores’ 5-3 home victory over Loyola of Chicago on Tuesday in the second game of a doubleheader; Dickerson has made ISU Athletics All-Academic Team; team records: 23-20 overall, 5-11 Missouri Valley Conference.
• Katie Guernsey (St. Joseph’s (Ind.) women’s tennis, Sr.) — weekly stats: 0-2 singles record, 1-1 doubles record; notes: No. 1 doubles win (8-5) and No. 2 singles loss (6-3, 6-2) in the Pumas’ 6-3 home loss to Bellarmine on April 11; team records: 8-12 overall, 1-5 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Sarah Richey (IU Southeast softball, So.) — weekly stats: 5-for-6, three RBIs, two doubles, two stolen bases, one run scored; top performance: 3-for-3 with a double, two RBIs, a run scored and a stolen base in the Grenadiers’ 11-0 home win over Ohio Christian in five innings on Wednesday in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 29-10 overall, 17-3 KIAC.
• Trent Astle (Xavier baseball, Fr.) — notes: losing pitcher in a starting role in the Musketeers’ 2-0 loss at Cincinnati on Tuesday, seven innings pitched, two runs allowed (both earned), eight hits, two strikeouts, two walks; team records: 20-17 overall, 6-2 Big East Conference; Astle’s record: 2-3.
• Shane Burke (IU Southeast men’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 1-2 singles record, 1-2 doubles record; top performance: No. 3 singles win (6-1, 6-1) and No. 3 doubles victory (8-3) in the Grenadiers’ 9-0 home triumph over IU East last Saturday; team records: 6-6 overall, 4-1 KIAC.
• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, Jr.) — notes: No. 3 singles victory (6-2, 6-1) and No. 2 doubles loss (8-6) in the Grenadiers’ 6-3 win over Taylor last Saturday at the Mark Richards Classic in Marion; team records: 14-6 overall, 8-0 KIAC.
• Tyrell Dowdell (Indiana State men’s track, Fr.) — notes: ninth in the 400 at the Illinois Twilight last Saturday, 50.73.
• Marley Edwards (Harding (Ark.) softball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 4-for-12, two RBIs, one run scored; top performance: 3-for-3 with an RBI in the Bisons’ 5-2 loss at Henderson State last Sunday in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 27-22 overall, 19-17 Great American Conference.
• Ryan Pierce (Bellarmine baseball, Sr.) — notes: one run scored as a pinch runner in the Knights’ 6-5 home victory against St. Joseph’s (Ind.) last Saturday in the second game of a doubleheader; team records: 16-22 overall, 7-17 GLVC.
• Morgan Reilly (Evangel (Mo.) women’s tennis, Fr.) — top performance: No. 6 singles win (6-1, 6-2) and No. 3 doubles victory (8-5) in the Crusaders’ 6-3 home triumph against Missouri Valley last Friday; notes: Reilly has a 10-1 singles record and an 8-4 doubles mark this season; team records: 10-4 overall, 4-1 Heart of America Athletic Conference.
• Kayleigh Thomas (Southern (La.) softball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 1-1 record, 12 innings pitched, six runs allowed (four earned), 14 hits, two strikeouts, one walk; top performance: winning pitcher in a starting role in the Jaguars’ 9-0 home victory in five inning over Prairie View A&M last Saturday in Game 2 of a doubleheader, five innings pitched, no runs allowed, four hits, no strikeouts, no walks; team records: 8-31 overall, 8-6 Southwestern Athletic Conference; Thomas’ record: 5-16.