• Cody Banet (IU East men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 12 points per game, 11-23 field goals, 2-7 3-pointers, 14 rebounds, three steals; top performance: 13 points, shooting 6-of-16 from the floor and 1-of-5 from 3-point range, and team-high nine rebounds in the Red Wolves’ 85-83 overtime loss at Cincinnati Christian last Saturday; team records: 6-16 overall, 2-7 KIAC.
• Garrett Blackman (Southern Indiana men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 21st in the mile run at the Kentucky Invitational last Friday and Saturday, 4:29.3.
• Haley Dresner (Xavier women’s swimming, So.) — top performance: first in the 100-yard breaststroke in the Musketeers’ 167-86 home victory over DePauw last Friday, 1:10.75; notes: second in the 200 medley relay, 1:53.52; third in the 200 breast, 2:35.51.
• Tori Kingsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: two points and two rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 68-65 home win over Alice Lloyd last Saturday; team records: 9-9 overall, 5-4 KIAC.
• Alyssa Moore (Southern Indiana women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 24th in the 3,000-meter run at the Kentucky Invitational last weekend, 10:48.51.
• Brigid Morrissey (Furman women’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: three points per game, 2-6 field goals, 0-1 3-pointers, 2-2 free throws, nine assists, eight rebounds, two steals; notes: team-high six assists, four points and three rebounds in the Paladins’ 62-44 loss on Monday at Tennessee-Chattanooga; team records: 10-8 overall, 4-3 Southern Conference.
• Loryn Queen (Tennessee-Chattanooga women’s soccer, So.) — notes: Queen recently made the Fall Academic All-Southern Conference Team. This past fall semester, Queen earned spots on the Dean’s List and the Athletic Director’s Honor Roll at Chattanooga. It is the third consecutive semester she has made both lists. Queen is a past recipient of the Southern Conference Commissioner’s Medal and has made the Southern Conference Honor Roll.
• Jennifer Smith (Bellarmine women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: .7 points per game, 1-4 field goals, five rebounds; notes: two points in the Knights’ 86-72 home loss to Indianapolis last Thursday; team records: 8-7 overall, 4-3 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Jordan Thompson (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: three rebounds; notes: two rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 105-81 win at IU Kokomo on Jan. 14; team records: 13-3 overall, 7-0 KIAC.