> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Zach Blankenbeker (Army men’s swimming, So.) — notes: third in the 200 butterfly on Saturday in a quadrangular meet against American, Boston University and host George Mason, 1:52.73.
• VJ Billups (Hanover men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: nine points per game, 8-18 field goals, 1-3 3-pointers, 1-2 free throws, five rebounds, two assists; notes: 12 points, shooting 5-of-11 from the field, 1-of-3 from 3-point range and 1-of-2 at the line, and two assists in the Panthers’ 67-62 home victory over Rose-Hulman last Wednesday; team records: 11-6 overall, 7-3 HCAC.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Sr.) — top performance: 10 points, shooting 3-of-7 from the field, 1-of-2 from 3-point range and 3-of-6 from the free-throw line, game-high 11 rebounds and team-high two steals in the Grenadiers’ 81-70 victory at Berea last Wednesday; team records: 14-3 overall, 8-0 KIAC.
• Tyrell Dowdell (Indiana State men’s track, Fr.) — notes: fourth in the 1,600 relay (3:29.64) and sixth in the 600 (1:23.62) at the Wisconsin Elite Invitational last weekend.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, Jr.) — top performance: No. 2 singles win (5-6, 6-2, 10-7) and No. 1 doubles victory (6-4) in the Cardinals’ 5-2 home loss to Cleveland State on Sunday; notes: Elliott won both of his No. 2 singles matches and both of his No. 1 doubles matches, as Ball State won its first two matches of the season Jan. 18-19 against Detroit Mercy and IPFW; team record: 2-1.
• Hanna Martin (Youngstown State women’s swimming, So.) — notes: ninth in the 1,650 freestyle (18:59.6), 10th in the 400 individual medley (4:58.95) and 14th in the 200 breaststroke (2:49.04) at the Butler Invitational on Sunday.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: Maschmeyer came off the bench in the Hawks’ 61-57 home victory over Rhode Island last Wednesday; team records: 13-6 overall, 3-2 Atlantic 10 Conference.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-2 field goals, six rebounds; notes: four rebounds in the Hilltoppers’ 77-73 win at Louisiana-Monroe last Wednesday; team records: 13-5 overall, 5-2 Sun Belt Conference.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, So.) — notes: team-high 16 points, shooting 6-of-10 from the field and 4-of-5 from the free-throw line, and game-high three steals in the Big Green’s 77-59 loss at Harvard on Saturday; team records: 3-13 overall, 0-2 Ivy League.
• Alonzo Shepherd (Indiana wrestling, So.) — top performance: win by a 4-1 decision in his 125-pound match in the Hoosiers’ 23-12 home loss to Wisconsin last Friday; notes: Shepherd took off his red shirt to compete in the match. He recorded his first career Big Ten Conference victory.