> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Todd Albertson (Greenville (Ill.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: four rebounds in the Panthers’ 72-56 victory at Blackburn on Saturday; team records: 12-8 overall, 8-5 SLIAC.
• Austin Duncan (Hanover men’s track, Jr.) — top performance: first in the weight throw at the Anderson University Indoor Invitational on Saturday, 14.55 meters, personal record; notes: fourth in the shot put, 11.9 meters; Duncan’s toss in the weight throw is the third-best in program history.
• Erika Wilson (Southern Indiana women’s track, Sr.) — top performance: first in the 5,000 at the UIndy Relays last weekend in Indianapolis, 17:23.65, NCAA Division II provisional time.
• Cody Banet (IU East men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 14.5 points per game, 14-23 field goals, 1-6 3-pointers, 0-1 free throws, 11 rebounds, two steals; top performance: 18 points, shooting 9-of-13 from the field, 0-of-3 from 3-point range and 0-of-1 from the stripe, and four rebounds in the Red Wolves‘ 94-86 home loss to Alice Lloyd on Sunday; team records: 10-18 overall, 6-9 KIAC.
• Garrett Blackman (Southern Indiana men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 27th in the mile run at the UIndy Relays last weekend in Indianapolis, 4:35.15.
• Olivia Boesing (Louisville women’s tennis, Fr.) — weekly stats: 2-0 singles record, 1-1 doubles record; top performance: No. 6 singles win (6-3, 6-1) and No. 3 doubles victory (6-1) in the Cardinals’ 6-1 home triumph over Evansville on Saturday; team records: 4-2 overall, 1-0 American Athletic Conference.
• Haley Dresner (Xavier women’s swimming, So.) — notes: fourth in the 200 medley relay in the Musketeers’ 127-74 home loss to Ohio last Friday, 1:54.4; fourth in the 200 freestyle relay, 1:45.36; fifth in the 400 free, 4:21.33.
• Tori Kingsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: one point per game, 0-2 field goals, 3-4 free throws, nine rebounds; notes: four rebounds and two points in the Grenadiers’ 78-47 victory at Carlow on Sunday; team records: 13-10 overall, 8-5 KIAC.
• Samantha McClure (Tennessee-Martin women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-for-6, one run scored; notes: one run scored in the Skyhawks’ 8-7 loss to Wichita State on Saturday at the Louisiana Tech Lady Techster Invitational; team record: 1-3.
• Alyssa Moore (Southern Indiana women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 26th in the 5,000 at the UIndy Relays last weekend in Indianapolis, 19:20.38.
• Brigid Morrissey (Furman women’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: six points per game, 5-14 field goals, 0-3 3-pointers, 2-4 free throws, 14 rebounds, 14 assists, eight steals; notes: game-high eight assists, seven rebounds, six points and game-high four steals in the Paladins’ 75-70 loss at Appalachian State on Feb. 3; team records: 13-10 overall, 7-5 Southern Conference.
• Jennifer Smith (Bellarmine women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 10.5 points per game, 9-16 field goals, 3-4 free throws, six rebounds, two blocked shots; top performance: career-high 13 points, shooting 5-of-9 from the field and 3-of-4 from the line, and two rebounds in the Knights’ 100-88 double-overtime loss at Truman State on Saturday; team records: 11-10 overall, 7-6 GLVC.