> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State softball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-for-3; notes: 0-for-1 in the Sycamores’ 2-0 loss in eight innings on Saturday at Bradley; team records: 11-20 overall, 2-7 Missouri Valley Conference.
• Katie Guernsey (St. Joseph’s women’s tennis, Jr.) — notes: No. 4 singles loss (6-2, 6-4) and No. 3 doubles setback (8-5) in the Pumas’ 8-1 home loss last Friday to Lewis; team records: 8-4 overall, 0-1 GLVC.
• Sarah Richey (Hanover softball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-5, two runs scored, one double; notes: 1-for-3 with a double and a run scored in the Panthers’ 8-6 win last Thursday at Spalding in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 6-10 overall, 1-1 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Sam Burke (IU Southeast baseball, Sr.) — top performance: 2-for-3 in the Grenadiers’ 4-2 home win over Brescia on Saturday in the second game of a doubleheader; team records: 15-15 overall, 7-4 KIAC.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, So.) — top performance: No. 5 singles victory (6-4, 6-3) and No. 1 doubles win (9-8(7-2)) in the Cardinals’ 5-2 win on Saturday at Toledo; team records: 12-6 overall, 1-0 Mid-American Conference.
• Mitchell Mattingly (IU Southeast baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 5-for-13, three runs scored, two doubles, one RBI, one stolen base; top performance: 3-for-5 with an RBI and a stolen base in the Grenadiers’ 5-4 home loss in eight innings to Brescia last Friday; team records: 15-15 overall, 7-4 KIAC.
• Natalie Nikitas (Bluffton softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 1-for-13, two runs scored, one double; notes: 1-for-4 with a double and a run scored in the Beavers’ 6-4 home loss last Friday in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 11-11 overall, 3-1 HCAC.
• Ryan Pierce (Bellarmine baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 4-for-9, three runs scored, one RBI; top performance: 3-for-4 with two runs scored and an RBI in the Knights’ 4-1 home victory over Wisconsin-Parkside on Saturday in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team records: 12-9 overall, 7-3 GLVC.
• Trice Whaley (Rend Lake men’s basketball, Fr.) — season-ending stats: 5.8 points per game, team-high 2.6 assists per game; team records: 30-3 overall, 14-2 Great Rivers Athletic Conference.