> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Stephanie Cave (Indianapolis women’s track, Sr.) — top performance: first in the 5,000 at the Hanover Invitational on Saturday, 18:25.27.
• Ashley Cochran (Hanover softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 1-0 record, four innings pitched, four runs allowed (three earned), seven hits, two walks, no strikeouts; top performance: winning pitcher in a starting role in the Panthers’ 11-4 victory last Thursday at Spalding in the second game of a doubleheader, three innings pitched, four runs allowed (three earned), six hits, one walk, no strikeouts; team records: 6-10 overall, 1-1 HCAC; Cochran’s record: 1-3.
• Phil Forbis (Bellarmine baseball, Sr.) — top performance: winning pitcher in a starting role in the Knights’ 10-1 win over Wisconsin-Parkside last Friday in the second game of a doubleheader, one run allowed (earned), five hits, eight strikeouts, no walks; team records: 12-9 overall, 7-3 GLVC; Forbis’ record: 2-2.
• Sean Godfrey (Ball State baseball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-12, three RBIs, two runs scored, one home run; top performance: 2-for-5 with three RBIs and a home in the Cardinals’ 11-5 loss on Saturday at Kent State in Game 1 of a doubleheader; team records: 12-12 overall, 2-4 MAC.
• Donnie Hale (Purdue men’s basketball, Fr.) — season-ending stats: 3.8 points per game, 2.8 rebounds per game; team records: 16-18 overall, 8-10 Big Ten.
• Jason Holcomb (Hanover men’s track, Jr.) — top performance: second in the 3,000 steeplechase at the Hanover Invitational on Saturday, 10:36.62; notes: 28th in the 800, 2:10.81.
• Mathew Holcomb (Hanover men’s track, Jr.) — notes: fourth in the 1,600 relay (3:33.96) and 19th in the 800 (2:06.23) at the Hanover Invitational on Saturday.
• Alissa Knable (Southern Indiana women’s track, So.) — notes: 25th in the javelin throw at the Washington (Mo.) Invitational last weekend, 69-8.
• Scootie Middleton (Thomas More men’s track, Fr.) — top performance: first in the 400 relay at the Hanover Invitational on Saturday, 43.13; notes: second in the long jump, 6.22 meters; eighth in the 100, 11.49.
• Jared Santana (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 22nd in the 5,000 (17:05.18) and 31st in the 1,500 (4:29.86) at the Hanover Invitational on Saturday; the Little Giants won the meet with 234 points.
• Brittany Stover (William & Mary gymnastics, Fr.) — notes: Stover has been named the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference Rookie of the Year.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — notes: eighth in the 5,000 (15:47.37) and 15th in the 1,500 (4:14.48) at Hanover Invitational on Saturday.