> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Georgetown native, So.) — top performance: second in the 10,000 at the San Francisco State University Distance Carnival last Friday, 29:47.14.
• Kelsea Bedan (Spalding softball, Fr.) — notes: Bedan saw action in the Golden Eagles’ 14-3 home victory in five innings last Friday in Game 1 of a doubleheader against Principia; team records: 8-8 overall, 2-2 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s track, Jr.) — top performance: second in the 3,000 steeplechase last Friday and Saturday at the Oliver Nikiloff Invitational in Cincinnati, 9:27.27.
• Devin Copple (Trine baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 1-for-6, one run scored; notes: 1-for-3 with a run scored in the Thunder’s 5-4 loss last Friday at Albion in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team records: 7-7 overall, 3-3 Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 6-for-11, four runs scored, three RBIs, two stolen bases; top performance: 3-for-4 with two runs scored, one RBI and one stolen base in the Golden Eagles’ 9-4 home victory over Principia last Friday in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team records: 8-8 overall, 2-2 SLIAC.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 14th in the 1,500 at the Hanover Invitational on Saturday, 6:11.87.
• Trey Pfund (Marian men’s golf, Sr.) — notes: 15th at the Battle at Prim March 25-26 in Primm Valley, Nev., with a three-round score of 216, even-par (69 in the first round, 70 in the second, 77 in the final).
• Bryce Very (IUPUI men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 55th at the Beu/Mussatto Invitational last Friday and Saturday in Macomb, Ill., with a three-round score of 234, 18-over-par (79 in the first round, 75 in the second, 80 in the final).
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Jr.) — notes: seventh in the 1,600 relay (3:36.93), 14th in the 800 (2:04.6) and 15th in the javelin throw (35.41 meters) at the Hanover Invitational on Saturday.
• Kyle Briner (Lee baseball, So.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Flames’ 8-2 victory last Friday at Loyola (La.) in the first game of a doubleheader, no runs allowed, one hit, one strikeout, no walks; team records: 30-7 overall, 17-3 Southern States Athletic Conference; Briner’s record: 1-0.
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Sr.) — top performance: first in the 3,000 steeplechase at the last Friday and Saturday at the Oliver Nikiloff Invitational in Cincinnati, 9:17.08.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 1-2 singles record, 3-0 doubles record; top performance: No. 3 singles win (6-3, 6-0) and No. 2 doubles victory (8-5) in the Screaming Eagles’ 5-3 home win over McKendree last Friday; team records: 7-6 overall, 2-1 GLVC.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, Fr.) — weekly stats: 1-1 singles record; top performance: No. 2 singles win (6-0, 6-2) in the Cougars’ 4-0 victory last Friday at Tennessee State; team records: 7-5 overall, 2-2 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Brandon White (Lewis men’s golf, Sr.) — notes: 11th at the Beu/Mussatto Invitational last Friday and Saturday in Macomb, Ill., with a three-round score of 222, 6-over-par (76 in the first round, 71 in the second, 75 in the third).