> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• William Barber (Spalding men’s basketball, So.) — recent stats: 5.7 points per game, 3-of-6 field goals, 0-of-2 3-pointers, 11-of-12 free throws, 10 rebounds, four steals, three assists; notes: nine points, three rebounds and two steals in the Golden Eagles’ 80-48 victory over Rivier in their first game in the Eastern College Athletic Conference Holiday Invitational last Friday in Kissimmee, Fla.; team records: 4-6 overall, 1-0 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Donnie Hale (Purdue men’s basketball, Fr.) — recent stats: two points per game, 2-of-7 field goals, four rebounds; notes: four rebounds and two points in the Boilermakers’ 68-61 home win over Illinois on Wednesday; team records: 7-6 overall, 1-0 Big Ten.
• Parker Henes (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — recent stats: six points per game, 9-of-12 field goals, 11 rebounds; notes: eight points and two rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 108-86 win on Dec. 22 at Miami (Ohio)-Hamilton; team records: 12-3 overall, 2-0 KIAC.
• Jordy Martin (Rose-Hulman men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: Martin saw action in the Engineers’ 67-59 home win over Earlham on Wednesday; team records: 11-1 overall, 5-0 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Tionna Peters (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — recent stats: 9.5 points per game, 8-of-14 field goals, 1-of-5 3-pointers, 2-of-5 free throws, six rebounds; top performance: 13 points, shooting 5-of-7 from the floor, 1-of-3 from 3-point range and 2-of-3 from the stripe, and three rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 63-56 loss last Saturday at Point Park; team records: 8-7 overall, 1-3 KIAC.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Jr.) — recent stats: 4.4 points per game, 8-of-15 field goals, 4-of-8 3-pointers, 2-of-6 free throws, nine assists, eight rebounds, four steals; top performance: season-high 11 points, shooting 4-of-7 from the floor, 2-of-2 from 3-point range and 1-of-2 from the stripe, team-high four assists, four rebounds and game-high two steals in the Aggies’ 73-61 home win over UC-Davis in the World Vision Basketball Challenge on Dec. 21; team records: 12-1 overall, 2-0 Western Athletic Conference.
• Chris Whitehead (Danville Area Community College men’s basketball, So.) — top performance: 15 points, shooting 5-of-9 from the field, 1-of-1 from 3-point range and 4-of-6 from the free-throw line, game-high nine assists, game-high two steals and two rebounds in the Jaguars’ 84-68 home win over Kankakee Community College on Dec. 20; team record: 13-3.