• Todd Albertson (Greenville (Ill.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: five points per game, 5-8 field goals, eight rebounds; notes: eight points and team-high seven rebounds in the Panthers‘ 84-69 home victory over Fontbonne last Saturday; team records: 13-9 overall, 9-6 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Austin Duncan (Hanover men’s track, Jr.) — top performance: third in the weight throw at the DePauw University Indoor Invitational on Saturday, 48-4, personal record; notes: 12th in the shot put, 39-8; Duncan’s toss in the weight throw ranks third in program history; it was the third consecutive meet that Duncan has recorded a personal record in the weight throw.
• Erika Wilson (Southern Indiana women’s track, Sr.) — notes: sixth in the 3,000-meter invitational at the Hoosier Hills Invitational last weekend in Bloomington, 10:16.21.
• Cody Banet (IU East men’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: nine points and four rebounds in the Red Wolves’ 103-78 loss at IU Southeast last Saturday; team records: 10-19 overall, 6-10 KIAC.
• Garrett Blackman (Southern Indiana men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 11th in the 5,000 at the Tom Hathaway Distance Classic on Saturday in Indianapolis, 15:59.29.
• Olivia Boesing (Louisville women’s tennis, Fr.) — top performance: No. 2 doubles win (8-2) in the Cardinals’ 5-2 victory at Wisconsin last Friday; team records: 5-2 overall, 1-0 American Athletic Conference.
• Devin Jenkins (IPFW men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 37th at the Carlton Paks Western Illinois University Invitational Feb. 10-11 in Santee, Calif., with a three-round score of 252, 36-over-par (86 in the first round, 81 in the second, 85 in the final).
• Tori Kingsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: 0-for-1 from the field in the Grenadiers’ 64-46 home triumph over Berea last Saturday; team records: 15-10 overall, 10-5 KIAC.
• Samantha McClure (Tennessee-Martin softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 3-for-14, two runs scored; top performance: 2-for-4 with a run scored in the Skyhawks’ 9-7 victory over Georgia State at the Georgia State Panther Invitational last Saturday; team record: 3-4-1.
• Alyssa Moore (Southern Indiana women’s track, Fr.) — notes: third in the 1,600 relay at the Tom Hathaway Distance Classic last Saturday in Indianapolis, 4:23.59; 14th in the mile run , 5:42.16.
• Brigid Morrissey (Furman women’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 2.5 points per game, 2-6 field goals, 1-3 3-pointers, 0-4 free throws, 13 assists, nine rebounds; game-high six assists, six rebounds and five points in the Paladins’ 71-54 home loss to Chattanooga last Saturday; team records: 14-11 overall, 8-6 Southern Conference.
• Jennifer Smith (Bellarmine women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: five points per game, 4-6 field goals, 2-5 free throws, four rebounds, two blocked shots; top performance: 10 points, shooting 4-of-6 from the field and 2-of-5 from the line, and four rebounds in the Knights’ 82-81 home victory over Maryville (Mo.) last Saturday; team records: 12-11 overall, 8-7 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Sarah Taylor (Franklin women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: eighth in the 1,650-yard freestyle at the Liberal Arts Championship last Thursday through Saturday in Elsah, Ill., 19:05.55; 12th in the 200 free, 2:03.55; 13th in the 500 free, 5:32.37.
• Jordan Thompson (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 2.5 points per game, 4-7 field goals, 2-4 free throws, 11 rebounds; notes: six rebounds and four points in the Grenadiers’ 103-78 home victory over IU East last Saturday; team records: 21-3 overall, 15-0 KIAC.