• Casey Guernsey (Bellarmine women’s swimming, So.) — notes: 14th in the 200 medley relay at the GLVC Championships Feb. 12-15 in Crawfordsville, 1:57.58; 15th in the 200 breaststroke preliminaries, 2:46.62; 15th in the 200 breast finals, 2:43.9; 17th in the 100 breast prelims, 1:15.16.
• Katie Guernsey (St. Joseph’s women’s tennis, Sr.) — notes: No. 2 singles loss (6-1, 6-3) and No. 1 doubles setback (8-4) in the Pumas’ 9-0 home loss to Cardinal Stritch last Saturday; team record: 2-4.
• Trent Astle (Xavier baseball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, one save, three innings pitched, two runs allowed (two earned), three hits, two strikeouts, one walk; top performance: first save of collegiate career in the Musketeers’ 11-6 victory at Furman last Sunday, two innings pitched, no runs allowed, two hits, one strikeout, no walks; team record: 3-0; Astle’s record: 0-0.
• VJ Billups (Hanover men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 6.5 points per game, 5-15 field goals, 0-1 3-pointers, 3-4 free throws, four rebounds, four steals; top performance: 11 points, shooting 4-of-12 from the floor and 3-of-4 from the stripe, game-high four steals and three rebounds in the Panthers’ 86-66 home win over Anderson last Saturday; team records: 15-8 overall, 11-5 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 10 points per game, 16-36 field goals, 2-7 3-pointers, 6-12 free throws, 22 rebounds, nine assists, five steals, two blocked shots; top performance: 13 points, shooting 5-of-8 from the field, 0-of-1 from 3-point range and 3-of-5 from the stripe, team-high seven rebounds and game-high three assists in the Grenadiers’ 95-87 home triumph over Cincinnati Christian on Monday; notes: IU Southeast has clinched the KIAC regular-season championship; team records: 21-3 overall, 15-0 KIAC.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: Maschmeyer came off the bench for one minute in the Hawks’ 75-64 triumph at La Salle last Saturday; team records: 17-7 overall, 7-3 Atlantic 10 Conference.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: six points per game, 5-11 field goals, 2-4 free throws, 10 rebounds; top performance: 10 points, shooting 4-of-9 from the field and 2-of-4 from the stripe, and eight rebounds in the Hilltoppers’ 93-66 home win over Troy on Feb. 12; team records: 16-8 overall, 8-5 Sun Belt Conference.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 19.5 points per game, 15-26 field goals, 0-1 3-pointers, 9-11 free throws, 13 rebounds, three assists; top performance: game- and career-high 22 points, shooting 7-of-14 from the floor, 0-of-1 from 3-point range and 8-of-9 from the line, game-high 11 rebounds and two assists in the Big Green’s 65-59 home loss to Columbia last Saturday; team records: 3-19 overall, 0-8 Ivy League.
• Alonzo Shepherd (Indiana wrestling, So.) — notes: 1-1 record at 125 pounds in the Hoosiers’ two dual-meet victories on Saturday in a triangular meet at Southern Illinois-Edwardsville.
• Kayleigh Thomas (Southern softball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-2 record, 9 1-3 innings pitched, 13 runs allowed (nine earned), 13 hits, four walks, no strikeouts; notes: losing pitcher in a starting role in the Jaguars’ 4-0 loss to Nicholls State at the North Texas Lovelace Invitational last Saturday; team record: 1-5; Thomas’ record: 0-2.