• Maddy Bellew (Ottawa women’s tennis, So.) — notes: No. 2 singles loss (6-4, 6-2) and No. 1 doubles setback (8-6) in the Braves’ 6-3 loss at Doane last Friday; team record: 0-2.
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 4-25 field goals, 1-11 3-pointers, three rebounds two assists; notes: five points in the Jaguars’ 81-73 home loss to Robert Morris (Ill.)-Springfield last Thursday; team records: 18-9 overall, 6-1 Mid-West Athletic Conference.
• Kayton Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 19.5 points per game, 14-32 field goals, 9-17 3-pointers, 2-2 free throws, 11 assists, four rebounds, four steals; top performance: team-high 28 points, shooting 10-of-17 from the floor and 8-of-13 from 3-point range, team-high four assists and two rebounds in the Jaguars’ 76-36 home victory over Lewis & Clark Community College last Saturday; team records: 18-9 overall, 6-1 Mid-West Athletic Conference.
• Sean Godfrey (Ball State baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 5-for-19, five RBIs, three doubles, three runs scored; top performance: 2-for-5 with a double, one RBI, one run scored and one stolen base in the Cardinals’ 7-5 triumph over Morehead State last Sunday in Spartanburg, S.C.; team record: 3-1.
• Donnie Hale (Bellarmine men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: four points per game, 3-4 field goals, 2-2 free throws, three rebounds; notes: four points and two rebounds in the Knights’ 76-72 home victory over Maryville (Mo.) last Saturday; Hale came back to the Knights in last Thursday’s 72-59 home win over Missouri St. Louis after sitting out the last few days because of an undisclosed injury; team records: 18-5 overall, 10-5 GLVC.
• Hannah Harris (Murray State rifle, So.) — notes: 11th in smallbore with 569 points and 15th in air rifle with 573 points in the Racers’ 4,649-4,610 home victory over Mississippi last Saturday.
• Sam Harris (Murray State rifle, Fr.) — notes: sixth in air rifle with 586 points and ninth in smallbore with 569 points in the Racers, 4,649-4,610 home win over Mississippi last Saturday; Harris recorded a personal record in both events.
• Parker Henes (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: one point per game, 1-1 field goals, four rebounds; notes: three rebounds and two points in the Grenadiers’ 104-77 triumph at Brescia on Feb. 11; team records: 21-3 overall, 15-0 KIAC.
• Austin Jamison (Wabash wrestling, Fr.) — notes: eighth in the 141-pound division at the Mid-States Conference Tournament last Saturday in Crawfordsville with a 1-3 record.
• Alissa Knable (Southern Indiana women’s track, Jr.) — top performance: third in the 3,000 at the Tom Hathaway Distance Classic on Saturday in Indianapolis, 10:40.06.
• Bailey Knable (Southern Indiana women’s track, Fr.) — notes: sixth in the 5,000 at the Tom Hathaway Distance Classic on Saturday in Indianapolis, 19:34.7.
• Jordy Martin (Rose-Hulman men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 6.5 points per game, 5-10 field goals, 2-3 3-pointers, 1-1 free throws, six assists, three steals, two rebounds; notes: nine points, three assists and game-high two steals in the Engineers’ 61-55 victory at Bluffton (Ohio) last Saturday; team records: 19-4 overall, 14-2 HCAC.
• Lauren McCool (Franklin women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: third in the 800 freestyle relay at the Liberal Arts Championship last Thursday through Saturday in Elsah, Ill., 8:11.11; fifth in the 400 individual medley, 4:51.51; sixth in the 1,650 free, 18:42.58; seventh in the 500 free, 5:23.16.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: six points per game, 6-17 field goals, 4-7 3-pointers, 2-3 free throws, four rebounds, four assists; top performance: 12 points, shooting 4-of-8 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 2-of-3 from the stripe, and two rebounds in the Aggies’ 73-62 home loss to UNLV last Saturday; team records: 15-11 overall, 5-9 Mountain West Conference.
• Jared Santana (Wabash men’s track, So.) — notes: 13th in the 5,000 at the Fred Wilt Boilermaker Invitational last Saturday in West Lafayette, 16:40.98.
• A.J. Schmidt (McKendree men’s basketball, So.) — notes: one rebound and one assist in the Bearcats’ 75-72 home loss against Maryville (Mo.) on Monday; team records: 9-14 overall, 3-12 GLVC.
• Alex Stewart (Western Kentucky men’s tennis, So.) — top performance: No. 6 singles victory (6-2, 2-6, 6-4) and No. 3 doubles win (8-4) in the Hilltoppers’ 4-3 loss at Southern Indiana last Sunday; team record: 2-1.
• Brandy Stover (William & Mary gymnastics, Jr.) — top performance: fifth in the balance beam at the Sweetheart Invitational last Saturday in Raleigh, N.C., 9.800.
• Brittany Stover (William & Mary gymnastics, So.) — top performance: fourth in the all-around at the Sweetheart Invitational, 38.800; notes: 11th in the vault, 9.750; 13th in the floor exercise, 9.625; 14th in the uneven parallel bars, 9.675; 14th in the balance beam, 9.750; Stover earned Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference Co-Gymnast of the Week honors on Feb. 12.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s track, So.) — notes: 17th of the 3,000 at the Hoosier Hills Invitational last weekend in Bloomington, 8:43.83, career-best.
• Brett Wehmiller (Indiana State men’s track, So.) — notes: 11th in the 60 dash preliminaries at the Hoosier Hills Invitational last weekend in Bloomington, 7.1; 14th in Flight 1 of the high jump, 6-2 3-4.
• Chris Whitehead (Fordham men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: two points per game, 2-2 field goals; notes: four points in the Rams’ 82-70 loss at Richmond last Saturday; team records: 9-15 overall, 2-9 Atlantic 10 Conference.