• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Jr.) — notes: 14th in the 3,000 at the Hoosier Hills Invitational last weekend in Bloomington, 8:42.4.
• Johnnie Guy (Southern Indiana men’s track, So.) — notes: eighth in the 3,000 invitational at the Hoosier Hills Invitational last weekend in Bloomington, 8:09.91, season-best, NCAA Division II provisional mark; ninth in the 1,600 relay at the Tom Hathaway Distance Classic on Saturday in Indianapolis, 3:43.66.
• Josh Guy (Southern Indiana men’s track, Fr.) — top performance: third in the 3,000 at the Tom Hathaway Distance Classic on Saturday in Indianapolis, 8:27.44, NCAA Division II provisional mark.
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 7.8 points per game, 10-38 field goals, 4-19 3-pointers, 7-8 free throws, 19 rebounds, seven assists, two steals; top performance: 12 points, shooting 4-of-11 from the field, 2-of-4 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the line, and three rebounds in the Golden Eagles’ 87-78 home victory over Blackburn on Feb. 10; team records: 13-9 overall, 13-3 SLIAC.
• Maryashly Betz (Bellarmine women’s track, Fr.) — notes: seventh in the 60 hurdles finals at the Tom Hathaway Distance Classic on Saturday in Indianapolis, 10.93; eighth in the 60 hurdles preliminaries, 10.88; ninth in the 400, 1:05.92.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 4.7 points per game, 5-16 field goals, 3-8 3-pointers, 1-2 free throws, nine rebounds, five assists; notes: seven points and team-high three assists in the Saints’ 70-68 victory at Judson on Feb. 10; team records: 8-19 overall, 4-11 CCAC.
• Murphy Sheets (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 13th in the mile at the Fred Wilt Boilermaker Invitational last Saturday in West Lafayette, 4:35.25.
• Bryce Very (IUPUI men’s golf, So.) — notes: 60th at the Frito Lay Taco Bell Intercollegiate last Friday and Saturday in Philadelphia, Miss., with a two-round score of 167, 23-over-par (85 in the first round, 82 in the final).
• Jacob Armstrong (UAB baseball, Fr.) — notes: 0-for-1 in the Blazers’ 10-3 home victory over Alabama A&M on Tuesday; team record: 5-0.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 12th in the 800 at the Tom Hathaway Distance Classic on Saturday in Indianapolis, 2:03.62.
• Kyle Briner (Lee baseball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 1-0 record, 4 2-3 innings pitched, two runs allowed (one earned), two strikeouts, two walks; top performance: winning pitcher in relief in the Flames’ 4-1 victory in nine innings at Union (Tenn.) last Saturday in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team records: 8-2 overall, 2-1 Gulf South Conference.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Sr.) — notes: No. 2 doubles win (8-6) and No. 2 singles loss (6-1, 6-4) in the Screaming Eagles’ 8-1 loss at Lindenwood last Saturday; team record: 2-4.
• Lexi McFarland (Earlham women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 10 points per game, 7-14 field goals, 6-9 3-pointers, six assists; top performance: 11 points, shooting 4-of-7 from the field and 3-of-5 from 3-point range, and two assists in the Quakers’ 83-49 home victory over Defiance last Wednesday; team records: 11-12 overall, 7-9 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 0-3 field goals, 0-1 3-pointers, two assists; notes: two assists in the Hawks’ 84-74 loss at Indianapolis last Saturday; team records: 9-16 overall, 4-11 GLVC.
• Alex Tinsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 6.5 points per game, 5-13 field goals, 2-5 3-pointers, 1-2 free throws, nine rebounds, two blocked shots; notes: eight rebounds and five rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 87-76 win at Midway last Thursday; team records: 15-10 overall, 10-5 KIAC.