> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 20 digs, two aces; notes: 11 digs and match-high two aces in the Beavers’ 3-1 setback at Hanover on Saturday; team records: 10-15 overall, 2-3 HCAC.
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s cross country, Georgetown native, Jr.) — notes: 18th at the Wisconsin adidas Invitational on Saturday in Madison, Wis., 23:38.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 237th in the men’s blue race at the Pre-Nationals Meet on Saturday in Terre Haute, 25:22.3.
• Cory Cahalan (Marian men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 60th at the NAIA Midwest Invitational Oct. 14-15 in Silvis, Ill., with a two-round score of 161, 19-over-par (74 in the first round, 87 in the final).
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, Jr.) — top performance: 19 rushes for 126 yards and two touchdowns (12 and 4 yards), two receptions for 19 yards and one touchdown (14) and one kickoff return for 20 yards in the Panthers’ 41-0 home victory over Bluffton (Ohio) on Saturday; team records: 2-4 overall, 2-2 HCAC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 29 digs, four assists, four aces, two kills; top performance: 19 consecutive service points in the second set in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 home win over Midway last Tuesday along with a match-high three aces, three digs and two kills; team records: 15-9 overall, 7-2 KIAC.
• Kylie Flanagan (Marian volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 19 digs, two assists, two aces; notes: seven digs in the Knights’ 3-1 home win over Huntington on Saturday; team records: 14-10 overall, 11-6 Crossroads League.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, So.) — weekly stats: four shots, two shots on goal, one assist; notes: one assist and one shot in the Bears’ 3-2 win at North Carolina-Pembroke last Wednesday; team records: 10-2-1 overall, 6-0-1 South Atlantic Conference.
• Leah Mattingly (Ball State women’s soccer, Fr.) — weekly stats: four shots, one shot on goal; notes: two shots and one shot on goal in the Cardinals’ 2-2 double-overtime home tie against Toledo last Friday; team records: 9-4-3 overall, 4-2-2 MAC.
• Murphy Sheets (Wabash men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 308th at the Brooks Invitational on Saturday in Oshkosh, Wis., 27:44.26.
• Bryce Very (IUPUI men’s golf, So.) — notes: one-round 72 (1-over-par) in the final round of the Dayton Flyer Invitational last Tuesday in Kettering, Ohio.