> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 183rd at the #JennaStrong Fall Classic last Friday in Wilmington, Ohio, 28:13.34.
• Haley Garr (Wright State volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 23 kills, seven blocks, three digs, two aces; top performance: 15 kills, three digs and three blocks in the Raiders’ 3-1 home loss to Eastern Kentucky last Tuesday; team records: 6-19 overall, 0-7 Horizon League.
• Isaak Haas (Northern Kentucky men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 101st at the Blue Ridge Open last Friday in Boone, N.C., 26:35.01.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Jr.) — notes: five digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-2 home loss to Campbellsville on Saturday; team records: 15-9 overall, 7-2 KIAC.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, So.) — notes: 0-1 doubles record at the USTA/ITA Central Regional last weekend in Tulsa, Okla.
• Layne Taylor (Hanover football, Fr.) — notes: one reception for 6 yards in the Panthers’ 41-0 home win over Bluffton (Ohio) on Saturday; team records: 2-4 overall, 2-2 HCAC.
• Logan Fry (St. Mary-of-the-Woods women’s cross country, Charlestown native, Louisville Sacred Heart graduate, Sr.) — notes: 104th at the #JennaStrong Fall Classic last Friday in Wilmington, Ohio, 20:14.75; On Oct. 12, Fry finished fourth at the Illinois College Invitational in a school-record time of 23:12.15; Fry led the Pomeroys to a first-place finish with 57 points, as it was their second meet title in program history.
• Jaime Leon (Thomas More men’s cross country, Jeffersonville native, Louisville Trinity graduate, So.) — notes: 404th at the #JennaStrong Fall Classic last Friday in Wilmington, Ohio, 35:33.26.
• Stephen Tuma (Southern Indiana men’s soccer, Pekin native, Fr.) — notes: one shot and one shot on goal in the Screaming Eagles’ 3-1 victory at Maryville last Friday; team records: 5-6-3 overall, 4-6-2 GLVC.
Weekly stats are from Monday, Oct. 14 to this past Sunday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at 812-206-2117 or email@example.com.