> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 48 digs, six aces, six assists, one block; top performance: 16 digs in the Beavers’ 3-2 victory over Muskingum last Friday at the Ohio Athletic Conference/HCAC Challenge in Lexington, Ky.; team records: 9-9 overall, 1-1 HCAC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — notes: Davidson played in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 home loss to Lindsey Wilson last Thursday; team records: 7-7 overall, 4-2 KIAC.
• Will Dixon (Marian men’s tennis, Sr.) — weekly stats: 0-2 doubles record; notes: No. 1 doubles loss (8-6) in the Knights’ 6-3 home victory over Goshen last Thursday; team records: 8-2 overall, 6-1 Crossroads League.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, So.) — top performance: 15th at the Dick Park Invitational last Sunday and Monday in Franklin with a two-round score of 156, 12-over-par (82 in the first round, 74 in the final).
• Lucy Knott (Bellarmine volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 10 kills, two blocks, one assist; top performance: nine kills in the Knights’ 3-0 home victory over St. Joseph’s last Friday; team records: 6-3 overall, 3-2 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: two shots in the Bears’ 1-0 loss last Saturday at Lincoln Memorial; team records: 6-1 overall, 3-0 South Atlantic Conference.
• Ashley Ricks (UAB volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 12 kills, five blocks, one ace, one dig; top performance: 10 kills in the Blazers’ 3-2 home loss to Rice last Sunday; team records: 7-9 overall, 1-1 Conference USA.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Jr.) — notes: 1-1 doubles record and 0-2 singles record at the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Midwest Regional last Friday through Sunday in Grand Rapids, Mich.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 11 kills, six blocks, three digs; notes: seven kills, team-high four blocks and two digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 home setback to Lindsey Wilson on Thursday; team records: 7-7 overall, 4-2 KIAC.
• Lindsey Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: eight kills, four digs; notes: team-high seven kills in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 loss on Tuesday at Asbury; team records: 7-7 overall, 4-2 KIAC.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: 3-1 record in singles flight four and an 0-3 mark in doubles flight three at the SIUE Fall Invitational last weekend; Perkins won singles flight four.
• Bailey Wilson (Kentucky Wesleyan women’s golf, Jr.) — notes: 69th at the University of Indianapolis Fall Invitational last Sunday and Monday with a two-round score of 205, 61-over-par (102 in the first round, 103 in the final); Wilson fired a 102 (30-over-par) on Wednesday at the Transylvania Fall Classic.