> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, Jeffersonville graduate, Fr.) — weekly stats: 15 points per game, 11-of-20 field goals, 0-of-1 3-pointers, 8-of-9 free throws, 16 rebounds, four steals, two assists; top performance: team- and career-high 20 points, shooting 8-of-13 from the field and 4-of-4 from the line, game-and career-high 12 rebounds and team-high two steals in the Big Green’s 68-60 home loss on Saturday against Princeton; notes: Roland posted her first double-double of his collegiate career. In fact, Roland became the second player in program history to have a double-double in her first collegiate start. Roland was named the Ivy League co-Rookie of the Week. It was the second time she has earned the honor this season; team records: 6-19 overall, 4-7 Ivy League.
• Andrea Rademacher (Indiana State women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: two rebounds; notes: one rebound in the Sycamores’ 71-63 home win over Missouri State last Friday; team records: 17-10 overall, 9-7 Missouri Valley Conference.
• Anthony Lloyd (Ancilla men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: three points in the Chargers’ 80-66 loss last Wednesday at Muskegon Community College; season-ending stats: 2.3 points per game; team records: 8-18 overall, 2-14 Michigan Community College Athletic Association.
• Kelsey Becker (Wilmington softball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 0-for-3; notes: 0-for-1 in the Quakers’ 2-1 victory over Newburg on Sunday in Fort Myers, Fla.; team record: 2-0.
• Billy Edelen (Bellarmine men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: Edelen saw action in the Knights’ 79-57 home victory over Illinois-Springfield in the first round of the Great Lakes Valley Conference Tournament on Sunday; team records: 21-6 overall, 12-6 GLVC.
• Kaylyn Rodewig (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: Rodewig saw action in the Grenadiers’ 76-51 home loss in the Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Tournament semifinals on Monday, Feb. 25; season-ending stats: 1.7 points per game; team records: 17-13 overall, 8-7 KIAC.
• Erika Wilson (Southern Indiana women’s track, Jr.) — notes: Wilson has received a berth into the NCAA Division II Indoor Track and Field National Championships later this week in Birmingham, Ala., in the 5,000-meter run. It will be Wilson’s first trip to nationals.