> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Josh Sampson (Wabash wrestling, Sr.) — notes: second place in the 165-pound division with a 2-1 record at the 54th Indiana Little State Wrestling Tournament on Saturday in Crawfordsville; the Little Giants claimed the tournament championship.
• Maryashly Betz (Bellarmine women’s track, Fr.) — notes: eighth in the 1,600 relay (4:29.98) and 12th in the 400 (1:06.73) at the Gerry England Alumni Open on Saturday in Indianapolis.
• Dalton Duley (Spalding men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: four points and three rebounds in the Golden Eagles’ 100-53 victory at Principia last Thursday; team records: 3-5 overall, 2-0 SLIAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: seven rebounds, three points and two steals in the Saints’ 88-81 home loss to Olivet Nazarene on Saturday; team records: 2-8 overall, 0-2 CCAC.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Sr.) — notes: third in the distance medley relay (11:33.09) and fifth in the mile run (4:47.56) at the Gerry England Alumni Open on Saturday in Indianapolis.
• Isaak Haas (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 15th in the 3,000 at the Gerry England Alumni Open on Saturday in Indianapolis, 9:07.73.
• Cody Jackson (Anderson men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: two points per game, 3-8 field goals, 0-3 3-pointers, four rebounds; notes: six points and three rebounds in the Ravens’ 71-48 loss at Trine on Dec. 2; team records: 0-8 overall, 0-2 HCAC.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Jr.) — notes: Maymon has been named a 2013 Daktronics-NAIA Scholar Athlete; Maymon earned this honor by maintaining a minimum grade-point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale and achieving a junior academic status.
• Lexi McFarland (Earlham women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: three points per game, 2-10 field goals, 2-5 3-pointers, five assists, four steals, two rebounds; notes: six points and game-high three assists in the Quakers’ 67-38 home victory over Bluffton last Wednesday; team records: 2-4 overall, 1-1 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, So.) — notes: two points in the Hawks’ 79-68 home win over Truman State on Saturday; team records: 3-5 overall, 0-1 GLVC.
• Alex Tinsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: four points in the Grenadiers’ 87-81 victory at Asbury last Tuesday; team records: 5-3 overall, 2-0 KIAC.