> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Maddy Bellew (Ottawa women’s tennis, So.) - notes: No. 2 singles loss (6-3, 6-2) and No. 1 doubles setback (8-2) in the Braves’ 8-1 loss at Missouri Valley last Sunday; team record: 0-7.
• Ashley Cochran (Hanover softball, Sr.) - notes: no-decision relief outing in the Panthers’ 18-13 loss at Spalding on March 26 in the second game of a doubleheader, 3 2/3 innings pitched, five runs allowed (all earned), seven hits, two walks, two strikeouts; team records: 10-8 overall, 1-1 HCAC; Cochran’s record: 1-1.
• Sean Godfrey (Ball State baseball, Sr.) - recent stats: 7-for-18, six runs scored, three RBIs, three stolen bases, one double, one home run; top performance: 2-for-3 with a double, a homer, a run scored and an RBI in the Cardinals’ 4-3 loss in seven innings at Northern Kentucky on Wednesday; team records: 19-10 overall, 4-1 MAC.
• Alissa Knable (Southern Indiana women’s track, Jr.) - notes: 23rd in the 5,000 at the Washington (Mo.) Invitational last weekend, 18:18.12.
• Bailey Knable (Southern Indiana women’s track, Fr.) - notes: 46th in the 5,000 at the Washington (Mo.) Invitational last weekend, 18:46.07.
• Kyle Landrum (Southern Indiana men’s tennis, Fr.) - notes: No. 6 singles victory by forfeit in the Screaming Eagles’ 6-3 win at Lewis last Saturday; team records: 12-6 overall, 2-1 GLVC.
• Scootie Middleton (Thomas More men’s track, So.) - notes: fifth in the long jump at the Hanover Invitational last Saturday, 5.63 meters; eighth in the 100 dash, 11.68.
• Nathan Poff (Chicago State baseball, Sr.) - recent stats: 4-for-13, two runs scored, two RBIs, one double; top performance: 2-for-5 with a run scored in the Cougars’ 2-1 loss in 11 innings at Grand Canyon; team records: 9-14 overall, 0-3 Western Athletic Conference.
• Josh Rogers (Louisville baseball, Fr.) - recent stats: 0-1 record, eight innings pitched, five runs allowed (all earned), seven hits, three walks, three strikeouts; notes: no-decision start in the Cardinals’ 5-3 victory at Western Kentucky on March 26, four innings pitched, no runs allowed, two hits, two strikeouts, one walk; it was Rogers’ first collegiate start; team records: 21-7 overall, 2-1 American Athletic Conference; Rogers’ record: 0-1.
• Jared Santana (Wabash men’s track, So.) - notes: 28th in the 3,000 at the Vanderbilt Invitational last weekend, 9:37.
• Garrett Sherrell (Arkansas-Little Rock baseball, Fr.) - notes: no-decision relief outing in the Trojans’ 5-4 loss in 11 innings at Central Arkansas on Wednesday, two runs allowed (both unearned), two hits, one walk, no strikeouts; Sherrell officially pitched zero innings; team records: 11-15 overall, 1-8 Sun Belt Conference; Sherrell’s record: 0-0.
• Alex Stewart (Western Kentucky men’s tennis, So.) - top performance: No. 6 singles victory (6-3, 6-4) and No. 3 doubles win (8-4) in the Hilltoppers’ 5-2 loss at Murray State on Tuesday; team record: 3-7.
• Brittany Stover (William and Mary gymnastics, So.) - notes: Stover will compete in the NCAA regional on Saturday in Athens, Ga.
• Jordan Striegel (Louisville baseball, Fr.) - recent stats: 0-for-2, RBI; notes: 0-for-1 with an RBI in the Cardinals’ 15-1 home win over Butler last Saturday; team records: 21-7 overall, 2-1 American Athletic Conference.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s track, So.) - top performance: third in the 2,000 steeplechase at the Vanderbilt Invitational last weekend, 6:04.97.
• Brett Wehmiller (Indiana State men’s track, So.) - notes: seventh in the high jump at the Cornell Spring Classic Invitational last Friday and Saturday in Carbondale, Ill., 6-2 ?; seventh in the 1,600 relay, 3:30.16; 11th in the 110 hurdles, 15.4; 17th in the long jump, 19-9 ?.