> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Jr.) - top performance: third in the 1,500 at the Lenny Lyles/Clark Wood Invitational last weekend in Louisville, 3:54.75.
• Tyler Cockerham (Hanover baseball, Fr.) - recent stats: 1-for-2, one run scored, one double; notes: 1-for-1 with a double and a run scored in the Panthers’ 11-5 loss at Rose-Hulman last Sunday in the second game of a doubleheader; team records: 7-10 overall, 3-4 HCAC.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s track, Sr.) - notes: 10th in the 1,500 at the Oliver Nikoloff Invitational last Friday and Saturday in Cincinnati, 4:05.33; the Bearcats won the meet with 150 ? points.
• Cory Cahalan (Marian men’s golf, Fr.) - notes: 68th at the Battle at Primm March 24-25 in Primm Valley, Nev., with a three-round score of 232, 16-over-par (80 in the first round, 76 in the second, 76 in the final).
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, Jr.) - weekly stats: 0-1 record, 6 1/3 innings pitched, four runs allowed (three earned), two strikeouts, no walks; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 8-2 home loss to Southern Indiana on Tuesday in Game 1 of a doubleheader, four innings pitched, one run allowed (unearned), one hit, two strikeouts, no walks; team records: 9-17 overall, 2-12 GLVC; Dixon’s record: 1-2.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Sr.) - recent stats: 5-for-12, five runs scored, four RBIs; top performance: 3-for-4 with two runs scored and an RBI in the Golden Eagles’ 18-13 home win over Hanover on March 26 in the second game of a doubleheader; team records: 10-11 overall, 2-3 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, Jr.) - notes: 22nd at the Rose-Hulman Invitational last weekend with a two-round score of 163, 19-over-par (77 in the first round, 86 in the final).
• Andrew Hunt (Bellarmine baseball, Fr.) - notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 5-4 home victory over Oakland City on Wednesday, one inning pitched, no runs allowed, one hit, two walks, no strikeouts; team records: 9-17 overall, 2-12 GLVC; Hunt’s record: 0-0.
• Kori Siebert (Hanover women’s track, Fr.) - notes: fourth in the 1,600 relay at the Hanover Invitational last Saturday, 4:52.35; fifth in the 3,000 steeplechase, 12:59.48.
• Bryce Very (IUPUI men’s golf, So.) - notes: 20th at the Butler Spring Invitational on March 24 in Avon with a one-round score of 77, 3-over.