> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 106th at Lucian Rosa Invitational last Saturday in Somers, Wis., 27:35.8.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 138th at the Gibson Family NCAA Division III Pre-National Meet last Saturday in Terre Haute, 24:51.9.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: three kills, one dig, one block; notes: two kills in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 loss last Saturday at Kentucky Wesleyan; team records: 10-9 overall, 4-1 KIAC.
• Lindsey Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 13 kills, four digs, two blocks; top performance: nine kills and two digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-2 victory last Thursday at Oakland City; team records: 10-9 overall, 4-1 KIAC.
• Alexis Bauer (Samford volleyball, Floyds Knobs native, Louisville Sacred Heart graduate, Sr.) — weekly stats: 37 digs, six assists, one ace; top performance: match-high 21 digs and five assists in the Bulldogs’ 3-1 victory on Saturday at Elon; team records: 14-6 overall, 6-0 Southern Conference.
• James Borengasser (Spalding men’s cross country, Borden native, Jr.) — notes: 329th at the Gibson Family NCAA Division III Pre-National Meet last Saturday in Terre Haute, 30:34.9.
• Nate Combs (Army football, New Albany native, Louisville St. Xavier graduate, Sr.) — top performance: four tackles, game-high two sacks for 17 yards and one fumble recovery in the Black Knights’ 34-31 home victory over Boston College last Saturday; notes: Combs recovered a fumble with 44 seconds left in regulation to secure Army’s first win of the season; team record: 1-4.
Weekly stats are from last Thursday to Wednesday. If you have any information on an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at email@example.com.