> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Allison Knox (Jackson Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — season-ending stats: 3.2 rebounds per game, 2.4 points per game; team records: 17-11 overall, 9-5 Michigan Community College Athletic Association.
• A.J. Adams (Pittsburg State men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 7.5 points per game, 5-of-10 field goals, 5-of-6 free throws, six rebounds; top performance: 11 points, shooting 4-of-6 from the field and 3-of-4 from the line, and six rebounds in the Gorillas’ 69-63 loss to Central Missouri last Thursday in the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association Tournament quarterfinals in Kansas City, Mo.; season-ending stats: 9.8 points per game, 4.3 rebounds per game; team records: 18-10 overall, 10-8 MIAA.
• Terence Billups (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 11.3 points per game, 12-of-21 field goals, 3-of-9 3-pointers, 7-of-8 free throws, 10 rebounds, three blocked shots, three assists, two steals; top performance: game-high 20 points, shooting 8-of-10 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the line, and three rebounds in the 75-60 victory over the College of the Ozarks in the NAIA Division II Men’s Basketball National Championship tournament quarterfinals on Saturday in Point Lookout, Mo.; notes: Billups and the Grenadiers have advanced to the NAIA Division II Final Four for the first time in program history; team records: 30-4 overall, 14-1 KIAC.
• Sam Burke (IU Southeast baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 0-for-12, two runs scored; notes: one run scored in the Grenadiers’ 5-1 home win over Taylor in seven innings in the first game of a doubleheader last Friday; team record: 7-8.
• Shane Burke (IU Southeast men’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: No. 1 singles loss (6-3, 7-6 (8-6)) and No. 1 doubles setback (8-5) in the Grenadiers’ 6-3 victory on Saturday at Rose-Hulman; team record: 4-2.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 12 points per game, 16-of-33 field goals, 1-of-5 3-pointers, 3-of-6 free throws, 17 rebounds, six steals; top performance: team-high 17 points, shooting 8-of-16 from the floor and 1-of-1 from the stripe, and seven rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 75-72 win over Valley City State in the first round of the NAIA Division II Men’s Basketball National Championship tournament last Wednesday in Point Lookout, Mo.; team records: 30-4 overall, 14-1 KIAC.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, So.) — weekly stats: 1-1 singles record, 1-1 doubles record; notes: No. 5 singles win (6-3, 6-3) and No. 2 doubles loss (8-6) in the Cardinals’ 5-2 setback last Thursday at UNLV; team record: 8-6.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, So.) — notes: two rebounds in the Hawks’ 81-44 home victory over Rhode Island last Wednesday; team records: 17-12 overall, 8-8 Atlantic 10 Conference.
• Mitchell Mattingly (IU Southeast baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-16, one RBI, one run scored; notes: 1-for-2 with a run scored in the Grenadiers’ 5-1 home victory over Taylor in Game 1 of a doubleheader on Saturday; team record: 7-8.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 3.5 points per game, 3-of-8 field goals, 1-of-1 free throws, four rebounds; notes: five points and three rebounds in the Hilltoppers’ 74-54 loss to Arkansas-Little Rock in the Sun Belt Conference Tournament semifinals in Hot Springs, Ark.; team records: 21-10 overall, 13-7 Sun Belt.
• Natalie Nikitas (Bluffton softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 8-for-21, four RBIs, three runs scored, three doubles, one home run; top performance: 2-for-4 with two doubles and two RBIs in the Beavers’ 11-0 victory in five innings against Presentation in the Rebel Spring Games last Thursday in Kissimmee, Fla.; team record: 7-3.
• Ryan Pierce (Bellarmine baseball, So.) — notes: 0-for-2 in the Knights’ 5-2 loss last Thursday at Abilene Christian; team record: 4-6.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 5.7 points per game, 8-of-27 field goals, 1-of-4 free throws, 21 rebounds, four assists; notes: nine points and four rebounds in the Big Green’s 48-39 loss on Saturday at Columbia; season-ending stats: 5.2 points per game, 3.8 rebounds per game; team records: 6-22 overall, 4-10 Ivy League.
• Alonzo Shepherd (Indiana wrestling, Fr.) — notes: 0-2 record in the 133-pound weight class at the Big Ten Wrestling Championships last weekend in Champaign, Ill.; season-ending stats: 5-12 record.
• Trice Whaley (Rend Lake men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: Whaley and the Warriors won the NJCAA Division II Region 24 tournament on Sunday in Quincy, Ill., by defeating John Wood Community College in the championship game, 86-78. The victory earned Rend Lake a spot in the NJCAA Division II National Championship tournament March 19-23 in Danville, Ill. On Saturday, the Warriors downed Lincoln (Ill.) College in the Region 24 tournament semifinals, 76-65. Whaley hit two free throws with 6:43 left in regulation to Rend Lake its largest lead of the contest at 68-49; team records: 26-3 overall, 14-2 Great Rivers Athletic Conference.