> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Cody Banet (IU East men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 16 points per game, 20-38 field goals, 2-7 3-pointers, 6-12 free throws, 18 rebounds, seven assists, seven steals; top performance: 20 points, shooting 8-of-13 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 2-of-4 from the line, team-high 10 rebounds, team-high five assists and team-high three steals in the Red Wolves’ 123-103 home loss to Indiana Wesleyan on Nov. 5; team record: 2-3.
• Olivia Boesing (Louisville women’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: 1-2 singles record and 1-1 doubles record at the Western Michigan University Super Challenge last weekend.
• Kyle Bramble (Dartmouth football, So.) — top performance: 24 rushes for a game- and career-high 110 yards and six receptions for a team-high 52 yards in the Big Green’s 34-6 home win over Cornell on Saturday; notes: It was Bramble’s first 100-yard rushing game of his collegiate career; team records: 4-4 overall, 3-2 Ivy League.
• Laura Der (Marshall volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 30 kills, 30 digs, seven assists, seven blocks; top performance: 22 digs, 11 kills, team-high five blocks and five assists in the Thundering Herd’s 3-1 loss at Tulsa on Sunday; notes: Der has been named to the Capital One Academic All-District Team; team records: 14-15 overall, 7-6 Conference USA.
• Rachel Engle (Western Kentucky volleyball, So.) — notes: three kills and three digs in the Hilltoppers’ 3-0 home win over Louisiana-Lafayette last Friday; team records: 24-5 overall, 14-1 Sun Belt.
• Cassie Holland (Asbury women’s soccer, So.) — notes: one shot and one shot on goal in the Eagles’ 3-2 home win over Cincinnati Christian in the KIAC Tournament semifinals last Tuesday; Holland came off the bench in Asbury’s 2-1 home win over Point Park in the KIAC Tournament championship on Saturday; the Eagles earned an automatic berth into the NAIA national tournament; team records: 11-8 overall, 6-0 KIAC.
• Dylan Jenney (Franklin football, Jr.) — top performance: team-high eight receptions for 65 yards in the Grizzlies’ 24-17 home win over Bluffton on Saturday; notes: Franklin had its 31-game Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference winning streak end against the Beavers; team records: 6-3 overall, 6-1 HCAC.
• Tori Kingsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: one point per game, 1-4 field goals, 0-2 free throws, five rebounds, two blocks; notes: three rebounds, two points and two blocks in the Grenadiers’ 63-54 home win over Cincinnati Christian last Tuesday; team records: 2-0 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Danny Laird (Northern Kentucky men’s soccer, So.) — notes: Laird started in the Norse’s 3-1 victory at South Carolina-Upstate on Saturday; team records: 9-4-6 overall, 5-2-1 Atlantic Sun Conference.
• Kyndall Merritt (Indiana volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: seven digs, two aces; notes: six digs in the Hoosiers’ 3-0 loss at Ohio State last Friday; team records: 9-16 overall, 1-13 Big Ten.
• Brigid Morrissey (Furman women’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: two points, 1-1 field goals, three steals, two assists; notes: two points, two steals and two assists in the Paladins’ 68-65 loss at North Carolina-Asheville on Saturday; team record: 0-1.
• Loryn Queen (Tennessee-Chattanooga women’s soccer, So.) — notes: Queen was one of four Mocs to start in every game this season; she ranked fourth on the team in shots (17), tied for fourth in goals (two) and tied for fifth in shots on goal (seven); Queen made the eventual game-winning goal in Chattanooga’s 5-1 victory at South Carolina State on Sept. 15; team records: 5-13 overall, 0-10 Southern Conference.
• Alysen Shireman (Campbellsville women’s soccer, Jr.) — notes: Shireman started at defender in the Tigers’ 2-1 home loss to Georgetown (Ky.) on Saturday in the Mid-South Conference Tournament quarterfinals; team records: 11-5-1 overall, 6-3 Mid-South.
• Melanie Stutsman (Western Kentucky volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 64 assists, 11 digs, nine kills, seven aces, two blocks; top performance: match-high 39 assists, four kills, four digs and two blocks in the Hilltoppers’ 3-0 home win over Arkansas-Little Rock on Sunday; notes: On Sunday, Western Kentucky claimed at least a share of the Sun Belt Conference regular-season championship and secured the No. 1 seed in the conference tournament for the third year in a row; team records: 24-5 overall, 14-1 Sun Belt.
• Jordan Thompson (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — notes: one rebound in the Grenadiers’ 105-78 home win over IU South Bend on Saturday; team record: 3-1.
• Jamie Wallace (Indianapolis volleyball, So.) — notes: four digs in the Greyhounds’ 3-0 home victory over Quincy on Sunday; team records: 18-9 overall, 12-3 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Morgan Wilson (Spalding volleyball, So.) — season-ending stats: team-high 457 assists, 144 digs, 28 aces; team records: 18-11 overall, 12-6 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.