> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Jocelyn Mousty (Sante Fe (Fla.) College women’s basketball, ) — notes: Mousty was recently named to the All-Mid-Florida Conference second team; season-ending stats: 9.4 points per game, 6.5 rebounds per game, 1.2 blocked shots per game; team records: 10-19 overall, 5-8 Mid-Florida Conference.
• Jordan Batliner (IU Southeast softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 4-for-14, two RBIs, one double; 0-1 record, 5 1/3 innings pitched, five runs allowed (two earned), five hits, one walk, no strikeouts; top performance: 2-for-3 with a double and two RBIs in the Grenadiers’ 4-3 home win over Calumet College of St. Joseph on Saturday in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 8-7 overall, 1-1 KIAC; Batliner’s record: 0-1.
• Justin Batliner (IU Southeast men’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: No. 5 singles victory (6-2, 6-4) and No. 1 doubles loss (8-4) in the Grenadiers’ 7-2 win at Brescia on Saturday; team records: 3-3 overall, 2-0 KIAC.
• Olivia Boesing (Louisville women’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: No. 3 doubles loss (8-2) in the Cardinals’ 5-2 loss at Memphis last Friday; team records: 9-3 overall, 2-1 American Athletic Conference.
• Codie Hamsley (Louisville men’s track, Fr.) — notes: eighth in the discus at the Alabama Relays last Thursday and Saturday, 163-2; it was Hamsley’s collegiate debut.
• Devin Jenkins (IPFW men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 137th after the first round of the Middleburg Bank Intercollegiate on Sunday in Williamsburg, Va., with a 16-over-par 86.
• Alex Martin (IU Southeast men’s tennis, Fr.) — top performance: No. 6 singles triumph (6-2, 6-1) and No. 2 doubles victory (8-3) in the Grenadiers’ 7-2 win at Brescia on Saturday; team records: 3-3 overall, 2-0 KIAC.
• Samantha McClure (Tennessee-Martin women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 4-for-8, four runs scored, three stolen bases, one RBI, one double, one home run; top performance: 2-for-4 with a home run, three runs scored, one RBI and one stolen base in the Skyhawks’ 11-7 win at Morehead State on Saturday in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 13-15-1 overall, 4-2 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Brigid Morrissey (Furman women’s basketball, Sr.) — top performance: game-high nine assists, team-high two steals and one point in the Paladins’ 78-64 loss at Auburn last Thursday in the first round of the Women’s National Invitation Tournament; notes: Morrissey ended her Furman career ranked fourth on the program’s all-time assist list with 364; she set the Paladins’ single-season assist this year with 191; Morrissey ended up leading the Southern Conference in assists during the 2013-14 campaign; season-ending stats: 6.3 points per game, team-high 6.2 assists per game, 3.5 rebounds per game, team-high 42 steals; team records: 18-13 overall, 12-6 Southern.
• Katie Perkins (South Florida women’s track, So.) — notes: eighth in the 5,000 at the Bulls Invitational last Thursday and Friday in Tampa, Fla., 21:22.09.
• Matt Powers (Hanover baseball, So.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Panthers’ 7-2 loss to Manchester last Friday in Westfield, Ind., two innings pitched, three runs allowed (one earned), five hits, one walk, no strikeouts; team records: 6-7 overall, 2-1 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference; Powers’ record: 0-1.
• Daniel Shepard (IPFW men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 125th after the first round of the Middleburg Bank Intercollegiate on Sunday in Williamsburg, Va., with a 13-over-par 83.
• Jacob Snodgrass (Olney Central baseball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-8, two RBIs, two runs scored; notes: 1-for-3 with two runs scored and one RBI in the Blue Knights’ 10-4 home victory over Lake Land on Saturday in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 18-3 overall, 6-2 GRAC.
• Cody Sunderhaus (Rose-Hulman baseball, Fr.) — notes: Sunderhaus came off the bench as a pinch runner and a left fielder in the Engineers’ 7-5 home victory over Bluffton (Ohio) on Saturday in the nightcap of a doubleheader; team records: 8-4 overall, 3-0 HCAC.