> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Maddy Bellew (Ottawa (Kan.) women’s tennis, So.) — notes: No. 2 singles loss (6-0, 6-0) and No. 2 doubles setback (8-0) in the Braves’ 9-0 loss to Nebraska-Kearney on Saturday in Grand Island, Neb.; team record: 0-6.
• Ashley Cochran (Hanover softball, Sr.) — notes: Cochran came in as a pinch runner in both games of the Panthers’ doubleheader at IU Southeast last Tuesday; team record: 7-6.
• Sean Godfrey (Ball State baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 3-for-10, two stolen bases, one run scored, one RBI; top performance: 2-for-3 with a stolen base in the Cardinals‘ 3-2 home win over Bowling Green on Saturday in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 16-8 overall, 3-0 Mid-American Conference.
• Scootie Middleton (Thomas More men’s track, So.) — top performance: second in the 400 relay at the J. Owen Huntsman Relays on Saturday in Crawfordsville, 44.12; notes: third in the triple jump, 38-7 1/2; 10th in the long jump, 18-9 1/4.
• Nathan Poff (Chicago State baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-5; notes: 2-for-4 in the Cougars‘ 7-5 home win over Holy Cross (Ind.) last Thursday; team record: 9-10.
• Josh Rogers (Louisville baseball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, 1 2/3 innings pitched, three runs allowed (two earned), three hits, two strikeouts, no walks; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Cardinals’ 9-3 loss at Indiana last Wednesday, one inning pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, two strikeouts, no walks; it was Rogers’ collegiate debut; team records: 17-6 overall, 2-1 American Athletic Conference; Rogers’ record: 0-0.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Sr.) — season-ending stats: 5.5 points per game, 2.8 assists per game, 1.7 rebounds per game; team records: 18-14 overall, 7-11 Mountain West Conference.
• Jared Santana (Wabash men’s track, So.) — notes: third in the 3,200 relay at the J. Owen Huntsman Relays on Saturday in Crawfordsville, 8:15.22; 15th in the 800, 2:12.7.
• Brandy Stover (William and Mary gymnastics, Jr.) — top performance: fourth on the balance beam at the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships on Saturday in Philadelphia, 9.750; notes: Stover earned the ECAC Specialist of the Year award on Saturday; she also made the All-ECAC team.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s track, So.) — top performance: second in the 3,200 relay at the J. Owen Huntsman Relays on Saturday in Crawfordsville, 8:14.57; notes: sixth in the 800, 2:03.8; the Little Giants won the meet with 196 points.