> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Cory Cahalan (Marian men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 52nd at the Eagle Invitational March 17-18 in Daytona Beach, Fla., with a two-round score of 151, 7-over-par (73 in the first round, 78 in the final).
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 1-1 record, 6 1/3 innings pitched, five runs allowed (four earned), eight hits, three strikeouts, one walk; top performance: winning pitcher in a starting role in the Knights’ 6-1 home win over Rockhurst last Wednesday in the second game of a doubleheader, four innings pitched, one run allowed (unearned), four hits, three strikeouts, no walks; team records: 7-12 overall, 1-7 GLVC; Dixon’s record: 1-1.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 5-for-24, five runs scored, two RBIs, one stolen base; top performance: 2-for-4 with a run scored and a stolen base in the Golden Eagles’ 13-5 loss versus the University of the Cumberlands last Tuesday at the Myrtle Beach (S.C.) Tournament; team records: 6-9 overall, 1-3 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Andrew Hunt (Bellarmine baseball, Fr.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 7-3 home loss to Rockhurst last Wednesday in Game 1 of a doubleheader, one inning pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, two walks, no strikeouts; team record: 7-12 overall, 1-7 GLVC; Hunt’s record: 0-0.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s track, So.) — notes: 11th in the 1,500 at the J. Owen Huntsman Relays last Friday in Crawfordsville, 6:40.
• Murphy Sheets (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — top performance: first in the 3,200 relay at the J. Owen Huntsman Relays on Saturday in Crawfordsville, 8:06.66; notes: 14th in the 800, 2:09.8.
• Kori Siebert (Hanover women’s track, Fr.) — top performance: second in the mixed 6,400 relay in the Hanover/Franklin Rivalry Relays Meet last Tuesday at Franklin, 21:12.7; notes: third in the mixed 3,200 relay, 9:23.98; fourth in the mixed 1,600 relay, 4:17.4.
• Brooke Barnett (IU Southeast softball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-4, two runs scored, one RBI, one triple; top performance: 2-for-3 with a triple, a run scored and an RBI in the Grenadiers’ 10-9 home setback in nine innings to Hanover last Tuesday in the second game of a doubleheader; team records: 8-7 overall, 1-1 KIAC.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Sr.) — notes: No. 1 doubles victory (8-4) and No. 1 singles loss (2-6, 6-3, 6-3) in the Screaming Eagles’ 6-3 setback at Bellarmine on Saturday; team records: 5-9 overall, 0-1 GLVC.
• Megan Pennington (Oakland City softball, Jr.) — top performance: 2-for-3 with a double and a run scored in the Oaks’ 6-0 win at Mid-Continent on March 17 in the first game of a doubleheader; team record: 8-10.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, So.) — weekly stats: 1-1 singles record; top performance: No. 3 singles victory (1-6, 6-3, 6-4) in the Cougars’ 4-3 home win over Tennessee Tech on Sunday; team records: 8-7 overall, 2-2 Ohio Valley Conference.