- College Sports
COLLEGE HOOPS: IU Southeast men favored to win KIAC again
The 2013-2014 Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference preseason men’s basketball poll was released Wednesday by KIAC officials as the two teams in last season’s conference tournament championship game took the top two spots.
COLLEGE NOTEBOOK: Oct. 22, 2013
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK
• Hannah Manger (Purdue women’s swimming, New Albany graduate, Fr.) — top performance: first in the 100-yard backstroke in the Boilermakers’ 177-116 dual-meet win at Miami (Ohio) last Friday, 57.64; notes: third in the 200 medley relay, 1:48.22; Manger’s 100 back victory was the first in her collegiate career, as she was making her collegiate debut.
SPORTS IN BRIEF: Oct. 18, 2013
Jeff wins Boys’ HHC All-Sports Trophy
COLLEGE NOTEBOOK: Oct. 16, 2013
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, Providence graduate, Jr.) — top performance: 20 rushes for game- and career-high 182 yards and one touchdown (21 yards), one reception for 13 yards and one kickoff return for 25 yards in the Panthers’ 44-23 home win over Anderson on Saturday; team records: 1-4 overall, 1-2 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
No. 8 Louisville survives Rutgers, 24-10
Bridgewater throws for 310 yards and a pair of touchdowns
IU Southeast hires Epkey as men’s tennis coach
IU Southeast athletic director Joe Glover announced Thursday that Joe Epkey has been hired as the Grenadiers’ men’s tennis head coach.
LOPRESTI: Not much has changed at the top of college football
Here at the halfway point of the college football season, not much has changed at the top.
COLLEGE NOTEBOOK: Oct. 8, 2013
USI's Guy earns weekly honor
- COLLEGE VOLLEYBALL: Asbury hands Grenadiers first KIAC loss of season
COLLEGE NOTEBOOK: Oct. 1, 2013
WKU's Stutsman wins Sun Belt honor for third straight week
- More College Sports Headlines
- COLLEGE HOOPS: IU Southeast men favored to win KIAC again