DODD: The heroin epidemic
On a daily basis, I meet people who use drugs. It’s almost amusing when it’s a young person who is only driving drunk from too much alcohol or simply smoking a bit of pot. It almost seems like you breathe a sigh of relief.
Heroin is the biggest problem today.
- STAWAR: Is bigger always better?
- NASH: I give up
- SUDDEATH: Flames spark need for better enforcement
- MAY: At last
- VAN HOY: Election season guidelines for candidates, readers
- ANDERSON: Is hope out of reach?
- BEAM: You get what you give
- STANCZYKIEWICZ: Poverty, inequality and opportunity
- CUMMINS: Is life passing you by?
- More Columns Headlines
- DODD: The heroin epidemic