Looking for a reason Indiana was able to hold off Illinois on Wednesday night at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall? The biggest number for the Hoosiers was 38.
JEFFERSONVILLE — A worker who was injured Saturday after falling into one of the columns on the downtown crossing portion of the Ohio River Bridges Project has been cleared for work, Walsh Construction spokesperson Clair Nichols said.
CLARK COUNTY—The Star Hill Road project has been pushed back a week due to a delay with the guardrail installation, Jack Coffman, Clark County Commissioners' president, said.
NEW ALBANY — Sixteen-year-old Meghan Sturgeon already has a handle on what she wants to be when she grows up: an engineer.
While in reality we’ve had an entire year to get to this season, I imagine that, like me, many of you may feel that the Holiday season has come upon us at warp speed.
I love preparing great dishes using the leftovers from the grill or barbecue, and today’s column will introduce you to one of the best sandwiches ever created ... no lie.
This Week's Circulars
- BOYS' BASKETBALL: Say so long to Ro(meo), Sean East
- Suspect in custody following cyber threat targeting New Albany High School
- Future New Albany pub about the classics and conversation
- THE HEART THAT BINDS: Transplant connects families from across the country
- How local schools keep students safe
- FOND FAREWELL: Seniors East, Langford combine for 55 points in victory over Bedford
- Jeffersonville adult caretaker charged with fraud, theft, neglect
- Bank Street Brewhouse will soon have Mexican food as Taco Steve moves in
- Greenville-based company puts SoIN on the galactic map
- Andrew Takami suspends U.S. Senate campaign