- Editors' Picks - Content Worth Another Click
- CURRENT EVENTS: How well do you know Floyd County?
Haven House's homeless shelter to be auctioned by IRS
Haven House Services Inc.’s Williams Emergency Shelter in Jeffersonville will be put up for sale by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service following nonpayment of federal payroll taxes by Haven House.
The shelter, 1727 Green St., will be sold at auction next month. Haven House Executive Director Barbara Anderson said the homeless shelter would continue to operate through August — both prior to the sale and during a 160-day redemption period that follows.
- VIDEO: Sports Editor Mike Hutsell gives his weekly predictions on area athletic events
- VIDEO: Sports Editor Mike Hutsell gives his weekend predictions for area basketball games
- VIDEO: Sports Editor Mike Hutsell gives his prediction for New Albany-Jeffersonville basketball game this Friday
- VIDEO: Windy Wednesday Winds, with gusts up to 40 mph, cut through the Southern Indiana area on Wednesday.
- FLOYD COUNTY IS HOME OF THE GREAT DIVIDE: Floyd has sixth-highest amount of divorced residents in U.S. On the surface, it seems Floyd County wouldn’t be a likely candidate to have one of the top divorce rates in the country.
- 2009 Project Turkey: Area artists showcase their talents
- VIDEO: A Veterans Day special report on New Albany's National Cemetery Learn more about a rare piece of history located in New Albany, Indiana's national cemetery was established in 1862 as part of the 14 original national cemeteries.
- New Albany Master Plan Proposal
- More Editors' Picks - Content Worth Another Click Headlines