- Election 2012
- Ritz shocks incumbent Bennett for education post
- Young retains Indiana's 9th District seat
Endris, Berger hold onto Floyd County Recorder, Treasurer seats
Endris credited her track record for her secure another four years as recorder.
“I think my accomplishments [in the past four years] helped and I have a large family which has given me a lot of support,” she said.
Donnelly takes Senate seat from GOP
The victory was a coup for Democrats, who had been waiting years for a shot at the seat. It had been held since 1977 by Lugar, who was defeated by Mourdock in a bitterly fought primary.
- GOP’s Pence wins election as Indiana governor
Bush, Freiberger survive challenges
Matthews, who is in his sixth year as chairman of the Floyd County Republican Party, said he was pleased with his party’s successes Tuesday — especially taking control of the Floyd County Council.
NA-FC school board gets two new faces
In the race for the at-large seat, incumbent Lee Cotner was easily bested by Jessica Knable.
- Key Indiana races — partial results
- Race tight as election night count goes to wire
- Zoeller re-elected as attorney general
- More Election 2012 Headlines