- Let the music play: Floyd Central production opens tonight
- Mock debate
State hands out grades for schools, districts
Some of the lowest grades went to schools in the state’s largest urban school districts, including Indianapolis Public Schools. Some of the highest grades went to schools in suburban schools districts, such as Zionsville Community Schools, which are located in one of the most affluent counties in the state.
- Gory gourds: Utica Elementary students dig into pumpkins
- A warm retreat: “Go-Go Beach” heats up the cold weather at Clarksville High School
Survivor cat reunites with family 17 months after tornado
The Kent family resigned themselves to life without their beloved cat, Simba, when a powerful tornado destroyed their home on May 22, 2011.
Restoration in humanity: Sen. Coats visits Henryville schools for first time since March
Coats talked to students a little about his job as a senator and how he thought the reaction of Henryville’s citizens exemplified what he loves about the country.
- Spooky history: Highland Hills teacher writes ghostly nonfiction
- Not too chicken to help: River Valley Middle School students celebrate success of second annual Chicken Run
- For the record: Annual Chancellor’s Medallion Dinner raises money for IU Southeast
- More Family Headlines