Looking to capture the spirit of Independence Day in the foods you serve? Check out these patriotic recipes for dishes, desserts and drinks.
Rain barrels or rain gardens, which is right for you?
Rain barrels and rain gardens are two terms that have become increasingly popular over the last couple of years. But what are they and which one is right for me?
- BBQ MY WAY: Breakfast smoothie and tomato ideas
Movie preview: “Guardians of the Galaxy”
Plot: After stealing a mysterious orb in the far reaches of outer space, brash adventurer Peter Quill, a half human/half alien, is now the main target of a manhunt lead by the villain known as Ronan the Accuser.
- AT THE DRIVE-IN: Read about how the Georgetown Drive-In mixes nostalgia, technology in today's SoIn
Movie preview: “Get On Up”
Plot: James Brown’s life is chronicled in this biopic from a childhood spent in poverty to his emergence as the Godfather of Soul.
- MOSS: Luckert ready for a new career — retirement
- JAM SESSION: Students learn the art of the music business in New Albany
- BBQ MY WAY: Pesto grilled chicken with summer vegetables
Mike’s Tires in Floyds Knobs becomes Faulkenburg Automotive
After 33 years in Floyd County, Mike’s Tires — located on Paoli Pike — transitioned to Faulkenburg Automotive on Monday.
Movie preview: “Hercules”
Plot: Having endured his legendary twelve labors, Hercules, the Greek demigod, has his life as a sword-for-hire tested when the King of Thrace and his daughter seek his aid in defeating a tyrannical warlord.
- More Lifestyles Headlines
- Rain barrels or rain gardens, which is right for you?