Ivy Tech holding open house
Ivy Tech Southern Indiana will hold an open house from 4 to 6 p.m. today, Nov. 20, at the Harrison County Learning Center, 101 Ind. 62, Suite 104, Corydon.
The event will include information on financial aid and the admissions process. Admissions representatives will be available to provide information on specific programs of study as well as student support services. In addition, the event will also include information about specific courses being offered this spring in Harrison County as well as the main Sellersburg campus.
For more information on how to apply or register for courses at Ivy Tech Southern Indiana, visit ivytech.edu/nowisthetime or call 1-888-IVY-LINE.
Brain injury group to meet
The next meeting of the Southern Indiana Traumatic Brain Injury Foundation will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21, in the education conference room at Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital, 3104 Blackiston Blvd., New Albany.
For more information, call 812-941-8357.
Order some chicken and dumplings
The Redmen Club, New Albany, is sponsoring Thanksgiving chicken and dumplings — $5 for a 12 ounce cup.
Orders will be taken through Wednesday, Nov. 20, with orders picked up between 4 and 7 p.m. Nov. 27.
Prepay by Nov. 20 by calling 812-944-5263.
County council to hold workshop
The Clark County Council will hold a public workshop at 5 p.m. Thursday.
The meeting will be held in room 418 of the Clark County Government Building, 501 E. Court Ave., Jeffersonville.
Tea Party to meet Thursday
The Clark County Tea Party invites the public to the group’s weekly meeting, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21, at Silver Creek Middle School, 495 N. Indiana Ave., Sellersburg.
For more information, e-mail the group at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Floyd County
- Plan would help pay loans for some Indiana teachers
- Planting Pansies
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 11
- Sight lines at school entrance to improve: NA-FC schools purchases property near Georgetown Elementary
- Georgetown couple charged with dealing meth, neglecting children
- Changed wording delays debate on right to hunt, fish in Indiana
- New Albany Urban Enterprise Zone files response to lawsuit by former director
- Child services hotline adds regional sites
- Indiana road funding bill nears final vote
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 10
- More Floyd County Headlines