LOUISVILLE -- Temperatures will be cold today with more clouds than sun. We have a slight chance of a light snow/sleet mix tonight.
We are expecting a wintry mix tomorrow that could give us minor accumulations during the afternoon and night. Most of the accumulation will be on grassy and sheltered areas.
The major impact of this wintry mix will be slick roads for tomorrow. Driving conditions will improve for Wednesday - the busiest travel day of the year.
Today: Mostly cloudy. High: 40°
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, 30% chance of snow/sleet mix. Low: 32°
Tuesday: Wintry mix likely with minor accumulation. High: 38° Low: 27°
- Christie Dutton, WAVE 3 News
WEATHER FORECAST: Wintry mix ahead
- Floyd County
- Indiana road funding bill nears final vote
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 10
- New Albany High School first to use einstein Tablets+
- Union files safety complaint against MAC on New Albany project
- Legislation extending ‘lifeline’ law headed to governor
Speakers for Pearls of Wisdom program announced
One Southern Indiana (1si) has announced the program lineup for its popular Pearls of Wisdom program which kicks off March 19.
- Pilot for pre-kindergarten funding may win approval
- A WELCOMED SIGHT: Survivor of fire that killed siblings, Taty’ana Hughes, returns home
Revelers and runners to come together Tuesday
It’s coming a bit earlier than the actual St. Patrick’s Day holiday, but runners and drinkers will be celebrating Tuesday, March 11, in Jeffersonville.
Civil engineer added to Gahan’s staff
New Albany has a full-time city engineer.
Larry Summers — an engineer who has represented Louisville in the public sector and firms such as Presnell Design Group in the private domain — has accepted the position.
- More Floyd County Headlines