A cold front moves through today bringing major changes to the weekend forecast.
Parts of the viewing area could see strong storms this afternoon with damaging winds and hail. The rain will be gone by or before 8 p.m. this evening as the clouds clear and the temperatures begin to drop.
Friday morning will be 10 degrees cooler that this morning and afternoon temperatures will be much cooler as well. You'll need your sunglasses all weekend long starting tomorrow with sunny skies and highs in the 70s.
Today: 60 percent storm chance, some strong; high 87
Tonight: clearing; low 62
Tomorrow: Sunny, breezy and cooler; high 75, low 50
-- WAVE 3 News' Lauren Jones
Weather Forecast: Cold front ushers in drastic change
- Floyd County
- Plan would help pay loans for some Indiana teachers
- Planting Pansies
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 11
- Sight lines at school entrance to improve: NA-FC schools purchases property near Georgetown Elementary
- Georgetown couple charged with dealing meth, neglecting children
- Changed wording delays debate on right to hunt, fish in Indiana
- New Albany Urban Enterprise Zone files response to lawsuit by former director
- Child services hotline adds regional sites
- Indiana road funding bill nears final vote
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For March 10
- More Floyd County Headlines