A cold front moves through today bringing major changes to the weekend forecast.
Parts of the viewing area could see strong storms this afternoon with damaging winds and hail. The rain will be gone by or before 8 p.m. this evening as the clouds clear and the temperatures begin to drop.
Friday morning will be 10 degrees cooler that this morning and afternoon temperatures will be much cooler as well. You'll need your sunglasses all weekend long starting tomorrow with sunny skies and highs in the 70s.
Today: 60 percent storm chance, some strong; high 87
Tonight: clearing; low 62
Tomorrow: Sunny, breezy and cooler; high 75, low 50
-- WAVE 3 News' Lauren Jones
Weather Forecast: Cold front ushers in drastic change
- Floyd County
- Four-day Gibson hearing reaches end; father of victim speaks out
- Bicentennial Park shows announced for August in downtown New Albany
- Aquatic center work in New Albany scheduled for Monday
- The August Fitness Source magazine is out: Read all about kids' fitness and nutrition
- AT THE DRIVE-IN: Read about how the Georgetown Drive-In mixes nostalgia, technology in today's SoIn
- State rests, closing arguments to begin in Gibson sentencing hearing
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 31
Indy Bound: Crowd gathers to send off New Albany Little Leaguers
New Albany 11-12 All Stars heading to Great Lake Regional Tournament
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Thursday, July 31
Guardians of the Backpacks
National Guard Armory in New Albany was the site of the event.
- More Floyd County Headlines