Check out the News and Tribune's video about the love many Southern Indiana residents have for their motorcycles, and riding them. Also, read related stories at newsandtribune.com
VIDEO: ON THE ROAD: Motorcycle lovers share their stories
- Floyd County
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 30
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Wednesday, July 30
- Letters reveal Gibson’s account of murders
- THE LATEST: Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden indicted on federal charges
- East Main Street in New Albany to close Monday
- Clark County sheriff indicted on federal charges; has initial court appearance in Indianapolis
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Tuesday, July 29
GIBSON SENTENCING HEARING: Sister, ex-wife say Gibson struggled with alcoholism
The second day of the sentencing hearing for three-time convicted murderer William Clyde Gibson began Tuesday with his defense calling its first witness.
- Agency seeking comment from Clark, Floyd residents on transportation plan
Under the Dome
Green Valley Elementary School benefits before start of classes.
- More Floyd County Headlines