NEW ALBANY — An accident at West Fifth and West Spring streets at about 1:15 p.m. Friday afternoon in New Albany resulted in multiple injuries. Emergency personnel worked the scene that involved a Jeep Liberty SUV with three occupants and a Mazda sedan with two occupants. The driver and passengers in the SUV were taken to Floyd Memorial Hospital. See related photo.
- Floyd County
- Night moves: New Albany aquatic center paving to take place overnight
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 30
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Wednesday, July 30
- Letters reveal Gibson’s account of murders
- THE LATEST: Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden indicted on federal charges
- East Main Street in New Albany to close Monday
- Clark County sheriff indicted on federal charges; has initial court appearance in Indianapolis
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Tuesday, July 29
GIBSON SENTENCING HEARING: Sister, ex-wife say Gibson struggled with alcoholism
The second day of the sentencing hearing for three-time convicted murderer William Clyde Gibson began Tuesday with his defense calling its first witness.
- Agency seeking comment from Clark, Floyd residents on transportation plan
- More Floyd County Headlines