NEW ALBANY — An accident at West Fifth and West Spring streets at about 1:15 p.m. Friday afternoon in New Albany resulted in multiple injuries. Emergency personnel worked the scene that involved a Jeep Liberty SUV with three occupants and a Mazda sedan with two occupants. The driver and passengers in the SUV were taken to Floyd Memorial Hospital. See related photo.
- Floyd County
- Four-day Gibson hearing reaches end; father of victim speaks out
- Bicentennial Park shows announced for August in downtown New Albany
- Aquatic center work in New Albany scheduled for Monday
- The August Fitness Source magazine is out: Read all about kids' fitness and nutrition
- AT THE DRIVE-IN: Read about how the Georgetown Drive-In mixes nostalgia, technology in today's SoIn
- State rests, closing arguments to begin in Gibson sentencing hearing
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 31
Indy Bound: Crowd gathers to send off New Albany Little Leaguers
New Albany 11-12 All Stars heading to Great Lake Regional Tournament
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Thursday, July 31
Guardians of the Backpacks
National Guard Armory in New Albany was the site of the event.
- More Floyd County Headlines