FLOYD COUNTY — One person was taken to Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services following a single-car accident in the 3100 block of Paoli Pike around 11:30 Friday morning. Paoli Pike was closed for more than one hour. Lafayette Twp Fire Protection District and New Chapel Fire Company were dispatched to the scene. The car was on its side when firefighters arrived.
- Floyd County
- Aquatic center work in New Albany scheduled for Monday
- The August Fitness Source magazine is out: Read all about kids' fitness and nutrition
- AT THE DRIVE-IN: Read about how the Georgetown Drive-In mixes nostalgia, technology in today's SoIn
- State rests, closing arguments to begin in Gibson sentencing hearing
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 31
Indy Bound: Crowd gathers to send off New Albany Little Leaguers
New Albany 11-12 All Stars heading to Great Lake Regional Tournament
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Thursday, July 31
Guardians of the Backpacks
National Guard Armory in New Albany was the site of the event.
- Day Three: Gibson mindset the focus of hearing
- Tons of teachers: Southern Indiana districts hire replacements for retirees, others who left
- More Floyd County Headlines