CLARKSVILLE — Two wrecks on the Kennedy Bridge have backed up traffic on Interstate 65 Southbound to past mile marker 2 in Clark County.
- Floyd County
- Deam Lake offers up firewood for cutting
- News and Tribune staffers earn state awards
- That’s the spirit: Huber’s expanding distillery thanks to changes in state law
- Lugar: Politics too divisive, not inviting
- Convicted killer of Clarksville woman receives maximum sentence
- Stove causes small fire in New Albany
300 students in NAHS’ holiday production
New Albany High School’s award-winning performing arts groups will put more than 300 students into the school’s performance venues for its annual Madrigal Feaste and Holiday Spectacular, Dec. 14-15.
- Comments sought on Floyd County water rate increase
- Officials, business leaders meet to discuss Vision 2025 plan
- Southern Indiana slides by with only minor problems
- More Floyd County Headlines