NEW ALBANY — Lincoln Hills Health Center held a party Thursday afternoon to celebrate the facility's perfect score with zero deficiencies on the Indiana Department of Health Annual Survey. Only 10 percent of about 450 facilities in the state do this well on the annual survey. See related photos.
- Floyd County
- Tons of teachers: Southern Indiana districts hire replacements for retirees, others who left
- Night moves: New Albany aquatic center paving to take place overnight
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 30
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Wednesday, July 30
- Letters reveal Gibson’s account of murders
- THE LATEST: Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden indicted on federal charges
- East Main Street in New Albany to close Monday
- Clark County sheriff indicted on federal charges; has initial court appearance in Indianapolis
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Tuesday, July 29
GIBSON SENTENCING HEARING: Sister, ex-wife say Gibson struggled with alcoholism
The second day of the sentencing hearing for three-time convicted murderer William Clyde Gibson began Tuesday with his defense calling its first witness.
- More Floyd County Headlines