NEW ALBANY — The American Red Cross Blood Services' Floyd County Holiday Hero Blood Drive was held at the New Albany-Floyd County Public Library on Thursday afternoon. See related photo.
American Red Cross hosted blood drive Thursday
- Floyd County
- Agency seeking comment from Clark, Floyd residents on transportation plan
Under the Dome
Green Valley Elementary School benefits before start of classes.
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Tuesday, July 29
- From student to director: Amy Harpenau takes over New Albany theater program
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 29
- Great start for school: New Albany-Floyd County schools teachers get a boost from foundation
- Crew busy strengthening New Albany's line of flood defense
VIDEO: William Clyde Gibson Sentencing Hearing
Floyd County Prosecutor Keith Henderson talks to area media during the sentencing hearing of New Albany convicted serial killer William Clyde Gibson.
- Indiana teachers worry about revamped ISTEP test
- Some Edwardsville Water customers under boil water advisory
- More Floyd County Headlines