NEW ALBANY — The New Albany-Floyd County Public Library is hosting Mother Goose on the Loose through Dec. 10, where participants share rhymes, songs, stories and music in an interactive program designed to develop early literacy and social skills in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. The music, story and activities program on Monday was led by Children's Librarian Amanda Harris, Jeffersonville, for children two and under. The program runs through December 10 and is held at 4 p.m. on Mondays and 10 a.m. on Tuesdays. For more information, visit the library's website at www.nafclibrary.org. See related photo.
Program emphasizes literacy, social skills
- Floyd County
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 31
Indy Bound: Crowd gathers to send off New Albany Little Leaguers
New Albany 11-12 All Stars heading to Great Lake Regional Tournament
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Thursday, July 31
Guardians of the Backpacks
National Guard Armory in New Albany was the site of the event.
- Day Three: Gibson mindset the focus of hearing
- Tons of teachers: Southern Indiana districts hire replacements for retirees, others who left
- Night moves: New Albany aquatic center paving to take place overnight
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For July 30
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Wednesday, July 30
- Letters reveal Gibson’s account of murders
- More Floyd County Headlines